• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Wine & Dine 2018

Registered for the 10k and finally got my confirmation email. Yay I can now go back to sleep (it’s 3am where I live).

And in my middle of the night daze I think I may now have 2 active.com accounts as I accidentally used a different email address when registering. Oh well too late now. The important part is that it’s done!:tigger:

I'm in for the challenge and my son for a dash. I didn't see the option to buy an additional party ticket, which I need, during registration. Did I just miss it? I see the price listed but no link to just buy the ticket.

I definitely want to buy it in advance and not in a line once I'm down there.

ETA: Never mind. I see that I need to check back later on the Registration Page under More Magic.

I'm registered for the 10k! Sooooo excited! I ran the Expedition Everest Challenge in 2009 so it's been a long time since a RD race, and this is my first 10k!

:jumping1:

Hurray! wow the 2009 Everest must have been either the first or second one.

I never regretted a run I did, but I regretted every one I didn't do Register now and have fun!!
I completely agree with this sentiment.

Registered myself, my wife, my mom and my sister for the 5k (mom and sis's first ever run!), and wife and I finally got our registration links for the half. Woohoo!

We'll most likely not need to use my husband's after party ticket depending on dessert parties at MK or Hollywood Studios.

Last year I acquired one for myself through a trade deal but we tend to not make it much past 11 as we like our early bed times.

We'll most likely not need to use my husband's after party ticket depending on dessert parties at MK or Hollywood Studios.

Last year I acquired one for myself through a trade deal but we tend to not make it much past 11 as we like our early bed times.

Can you give away your pass to anyone? I'm not seeing myself using it.

I'm the only one running so I'd either have to go alone or pay for another ticket - neither option sounds appealing. Myself and my boyfriend have Annual Passes so I the expense doesn't seem worth it, as we'll mostly likely have done Food and Wine several times by them. Is there anything "special" about the party that I wouldn't want to miss?

It would be great to give if I could give mine away to someone instead of letting it go to waste!

I'm registered for the Challenge! Did it last year and loved it! Loved the race courses, medals, being there for food & wine, all of it.

Congrats everyone and have fun planning!

Any idea when we get the links if we bought bibs through a TA?

Which links are you talking about? I used a TA for the 2008 half marathon and it wasn't until November that I was in the RunDisney system. I don't know if it changed but at that time all third party bibs were entered in a batch about 2 months before the race.

I went to the doctor today and she thinks it’s a mix of tendinitis and my it band. Looks like I willing be doing pt and won’t signup for the race until I’m positive I can do it.

I went to the doctor today and she thinks it’s a mix of tendinitis and my it band. Looks like I willing be doing pt and won’t signup for the race until I’m positive I can do it.

If it is IT band look into Graston. It hurts a bit while they are doing it but it took care of a nagging IT band issue I was having in 4 sessions.

Can you give away your pass to anyone? I'm not seeing myself using it.

I'm the only one running so I'd either have to go alone or pay for another ticket - neither option sounds appealing. Myself and my boyfriend have Annual Passes so I the expense doesn't seem worth it, as we'll mostly likely have done Food and Wine several times by them. Is there anything "special" about the party that I wouldn't want to miss?

It would be great to give if I could give mine away to someone instead of letting it go to waste!

In the past I've seen people give them away, or sell for a small fee if they got one with race reg and wouldn't be able to use it. If it's still an option I will need one for my friend that is traveling with me but not running.

Any idea when we get the links if we bought bibs through a TA?
I am under the impression we will get them sometime today. My TA stated it would be a prepaid link from Active.com. I know I'm in, but i just want to complete the process lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter