Offsite for anniversary?

Dallas_Lady

I only work for the vacation money
DH and I now comtemplating going offsite. It will be his first WDW trip and it will also be our anniversary. We would love to afford one of the Deluxe hotels with balconies and all the romantic ammenities, but that it out of the question. I can't bring myself to pay $300 a night for a place to sleep. 3 nights is a mortage payment!

Can any of you reccommend a nice, slighlty upscale hotel offsite that would fit our needs? And is under $150 a night?

Check hotelkingdom.com. They have great rates and have a lot on information on the hotels on their site. Just take some time and look it over and see what looks good. When you find somewhere you think you might like, ask the boards about it and someone will have probably stayed there. When are you going? You may be able to use a code to get a disney resort cheaper. Good luck and Happy Anniversary.

Hotel kingdom does seem to have good prices.

Maybe you can find a condo that has a jacuzzi tub! They are fun ;)

Holiday Inns Family Suites have a Sweetheart Suite with a heart shaped jacuzzi. No, I haven't stayed at one because I ALWAYS go with my son but I'd just love to find out what they're like... :D

Here's a link! Click on "Tour Our Suites" then on Sweetheart Suites.

Why not try for a special over at the Hard Rock Hotel, or the Portofino....check loweshotels.com for the latest specials. They sent me an email not to long ago with some great rates, well within your price range...and these are outstanding places to stay...especially the Portofino for you anniversary.

Also, have you tried mousesavers.com for on disney property...I believe there are some great rates over there as well.

Also, I usually have great luck with travelocity.com...put the attraction you want to be close to, how many miles you are willing to drive and check out all your options!

Good luck and Happy anniversary!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter