Robertsaraxo

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Off to HS next week and have a reservation for Oga’s ( my first time going !! ) and some of my friends have a reservation 10 mins after me. From what I understand there isn’t a lot of seating in there it’s more standing so does this mean that I will be able to join them once I’m in there ? Also any recommendations for drinks ?

Hi all,

Off to HS next week and have a reservation for Oga’s ( my first time going !! ) and some of my friends have a reservation 10 mins after me. From what I understand there isn’t a lot of seating in there it’s more standing so does this mean that I will be able to join them once I’m in there ? Also any recommendations for drinks ?
You may be able to -- it is dependent to some degree on if and where you are seated, but you can probably make it work somehow once inside. you could even line up together if your times are that close.

Hi all,

I suggest checking in at the stand outside awhile before the reservation time and asking if they can put you together. Yes, a lot of the spots are standing around tall tables...but the spots are assigned and they mix groups to fill the tables- it is tight. If you don't get put together, you would have to hope your friends get put at a table where there is a bit of time between another party leaving and the next being brought over to take their place. They may be able to put you together from the get-go and I would think that would be more pleasant.

Enjoy!!

ETA plus, even if there seemed to be a time you could visit another group without causing a problem, you would need to settle up first so the CM doesn't think they have to look for you

Last edited:

As drinks go, I highly recommend the Fuzzy Tauntaun. The foam effect is pretty wild.
For a virgin beverage, the Carbon Freeze is pretty cool. They put dry ice in the glass, pile in popping pearls, and pour the drink over that. The effect is that the drink bubbles, and the popping pearls bounce around inside the glass. It's fun to watch.
Other favorites are the Jet Juice (contains Bourbon), and the Blue Bantha (Comes with a cookie).

I agree with PP. I would check-in with your friends and explain the situation to the host/hostess so they can try to put you together from the start.

Agree, best option is to talk to the CM when you check in. They would be the ones to help you.
We have had the most fun when seated at the bar where you can talk with the bartenders. They are awesome!
Good luck.
Over several trips, we have tired all of them and enjoyed them. All their drinks are on the slightly sweet side.
The Fuzzy Tauntaun, the Outer Rim and Bespin Fizz were our favorites.

Go to the CM when you check in, it's mostly standing so they might be able to put all of you together from the start.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter