"Oh we're goin' to the hukilau" - Who's going to the Poly in July '10?

Zuzu03

DIS Veteran
My Poly thread friends have started threads for the months they're going this year. Not to be outdone, I wanted to start our own July at the Poly club! It's going to be HOT, but it's going to be awesome!!! Anyone else in???

vod2117 June 27th - July 8th
Kim in PA June 28th - July 5th
LorieDisneyLover June 30th - July 8th
figment82 July 2nd - 5th
mdrob214 July 3rd -11th
knoss July 4th - 9th
Disney Ron July 4th - 11th
SeaSpray July 5th - 10th
Tinks July 11th - 15th
heidijanesmith July 14th - 20th
Zuzu03 July 15th - 19th after a stint at the Dolphin
corndog July 17th - 26th
scanne July 18th -26th
DeborahB July 20th - 29th
rezmommy July 21th - 27th
BabyFu18 July 22nd - August 2nd
MarietheCat24 July 23rd - 28th
Marine Mom July 24th - July 31st
kerri0616 July 25th - July 30th
swald91 July 26th -Aug 1st
iloveeeyore July 29th - August 5th

Hi everyone:)
Woo Hoo!!!! We will be at the Poly July 4-9th!! This is our first Disney trip!! So excited!:cheer2:
It is myself, my DH and my 2 DS ages, 17 & 18!I
I have made all of our ADR's made and also joined the tour group for lots more information!

We're headed back June 30th through July 8th ... can't wait... we've been staying at the Poly for the past 10 years ... almost always for the 4th of July ... it's a lot of fun!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

oops ... just noticed my counter is wrong ... need to change that ....

Yay, welcome fellow July Poly fans!! I've added you all to the list on the first post and I'll keep adding as we go (hopefully I don't make any mistakes, if I do, let me know). The Poly is the perfect atmosphere for steamy July!!!

Woo Hoo!!!! We will be at the Poly July 4-9th!! This is our first Disney trip!! So excited!:cheer2:
I have made all of our ADR's made and also joined the tour group for lots more information!

So exciting planning your first trip, you've picked the BEST resort (IMHO) for your first trip and you'll be spoiled for future trips! ;)

We'll just miss you as we'll be at the Dolphin from the 8th to the 15th. DD is 17 and this his her grad trip. Is one of your sons graduating?

July 29-August 5!:goodvibes

Getting closer...but I don't want to wish away the late spring/early summer, my favorite time of year.

I'll be there with my three boys July 11 - 15th. DH will still have to work in Singapore and doesn't get to join us this year. We are still looking forward to it although it will be different without all of us there! My boys are 14, 12, and 8. Somehow, I am still 29. ;)

July 29-August 5!:goodvibes

Getting closer...but I don't want to wish away the late spring/early summer, my favorite time of year.

Welcome!

I agree, yes, I want it to be here, but you're right spring is gorgeous in Vermont and after a long winter, I want to enjoy it! :flower3:

So exciting planning your first trip, you've picked the BEST resort (IMHO) for your first trip and you'll be spoiled for future trips! ;)

We'll just miss you as we'll be at the Dolphin from the 8th to the 15th. DD is 17 and this his her grad trip. Is one of your sons graduating?

Yes, my 18 year old's high school graduation!! I am already trying to plan a return trip for my 17 year old's graduation too!!!
I know I am afraid of that spoiled feeling!! We started with CBR and I just kept looking at the Poly and finally made the switch!!
I am sooooo excited I can hardly stand it!! I feel like I am not getting anything else done! And to boot, I am having his graduation party on June 5th!! I keep telling myself to just quit obsessing and concentrate on something else, like maybe work!! hahaha:rotfl::rotfl:

I'll be there with my three boys July 11 - 15th. DH will still have to work in Singapore and doesn't get to join us this year. We are still looking forward to it although it will be different without all of us there! My boys are 14, 12, and 8. Somehow, I am still 29. ;)

That's going to be nice, just you and your sons! :) And I TOTALLY get it, I'm somehow still 29 with a 17 year old daughter! ;)

That's going to be nice, just you and your sons! :) And I TOTALLY get it, I'm somehow still 29 with a 17 year old daughter! ;)

:lmao:This year in June, I will celebrate the 14th anniversary of my 29th birthday! My Mom is only 39...has been for almost 3 decades, now. ;) DD will be turning 16 during the Disney trip this year, and that's the TRUTH!

Zuzu03,

If it isn't too much trouble, would you mind organizing the names in order of the dates we will arrive at the Poly? That way, when we look at the list, we can easily see whose trips overlap with ours, if you know what I mean? (I'm a visual learner.)

Thank you so much for starting this thread!! Hope to see some of you at the Poly. I've got my lime green mickey heads!

Our first stay at my DREAM resort the Poly :cool1::cool1::cool1:

July 14-July20...then off to the Keys until July 23rd.

I am so excited, I can hardly stand it!:banana:

How awesome! Your first trip to WDW and staying at the Poly:woohoo: Hope you have a great time!

:lmao:This year in June, I will celebrate the 14th anniversary of my 29th birthday! My Mom is only 39...has been for almost 3 decades, now. ;) DD will be turning 16 during the Disney trip this year, and that's the TRUTH!

:lmao::rotfl2::happytv::rotfl:

It's funny how I couldn't wait to be 21 and now I'm wanting to put the brakes on!

Zuzu03,

If it isn't too much trouble, would you mind organizing the names in order of the dates we will arrive at the Poly? That way, when we look at the list, we can easily see whose trips overlap with ours, if you know what I mean? (I'm a visual learner.)

Thank you so much for starting this thread!! Hope to see some of you at the Poly. I've got my lime green mickey heads!

No problem, GREAT idea!!! Yes, let's all get our lime green mickey heads ready! We have a good list going so far with some overlapping, awesome!!!!

Happy Saturday everyone! Is anyone else driving their nearest and dearest crazy with phrases like: "7 weeks from right now, we'll be eating at Le Cellier!" My family is about to throttle me! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter