'Ohana Breakfast ?

Everyone gets to see stitch. You get a picture at the entrance and the interaction is good!
have you been there recently do you mean?

this might not be so bad because you get your stitch visit taken care of and then you sit and have your breakfast and wait for the other 3. My son wants to do this even with changes.

have you been there recently do you mean?

this might not be so bad because you get your stitch visit taken care of and then you sit and have your breakfast and wait for the other 3. My son wants to do this even with changes.
Yes I was there August 7. Waiting for Stitch was kind of a pain beforehand but if Lilo and Stitch are a priority for you it's good. Now we've done it we won't do it again. We didn't care for the food or atmosphere. There are other character experiences my family likes better. But I have teen children.

What a bummer all around! We have gone there a few times in the past and loved it, plus we love the Poly in general. I just cancelled our reservation but on the up side, got one at Boma for the same time! We've never been to AKL, so that in and of itself will make it a great breakfast. It's just not worth the chance of keeping the reservation and not seeing Stitch or getting bacon. DH can't eat ham, so that's a definite deal breaker.

Just as Dumbo7 mentioned in their post, you do get to see Stitch. You just see him outside of the restaurant now, instead of while you are eating.

Oh yes, I gathered that (sorry if my post was confusing - I meant seeing him during breakfast). But we really don't like meeting the characters before the meal. It's just not our style. There's something about seeing the characters make the rounds that's more exciting for us. It's ok - we've BTDT and are looking forward to trying something new! We'll end up at Kona for a dinner one night, so that will be enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter