Ok staying at the Poly and I have a few questions

preshi

<font color=red>Proud Sister of A United States Ma
We are staying at the Poly and I know you can get to MK directly from there via the monorail or boat...right? Ok so for EPCOT I have to go to something called the TTC? Is it walkable or do I have to take the monorail there too??? And then how do we get to Typhoon Lagoon, PI and MGM, and AK? Last time at CSR I took busses everywhere.....this is a bit confusing!

The TTC is a short walk from the Polynesian. It's where the non resort guests have to pick up the monorail to MK. You walk up there and get on the monorail for Epcot. As far as MGM, AK and the water parks, you have to bus and I believe they pick up at in front of the Great Ceremonial House.

There is a bus stop right in front of the Hotel that will bring yoou to the other Parks,
The TTC is a 5 minute walk from the Poly. You can take the Monorail if you want but that take about 15 minutes . The Walk to the TTC is the best bet other wise yo are stoping at the Grand Floridian, Magic Kingdom, Contempary then the TTC .

You'll have no problem finding the TTC. It's to the left of the resort as you're walking out and there are signs along the paths pointing the way. It's much easier since if you take the monorail over there, you have to get off and walk over to the Epcot monorail anyway.

We usually used the boat launch to Magic Kingdom since our building was closer to that than the monorail.

Everything else, just walk to the front of the Great Ceremonial House on the ground floor and there's a bus stop.

Preshi, it's a nice walk to the TTC. I normally stop by Capt. Cooks and fill up my mug with iced tea first. We walked over there and got a bus to MGM and the monorail to EPCOT.
Have a great trip!
Robin M.

I preferred the TTC to the bus stop at the Poly. The bus stop seemed to be in a median strip and with active kids, it seemed almost dangerous. Also, there was little or no shade.

The pleasant walk to TTC was time well spent

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter