OKW Grand Villa layout

We are driving also but we don't drive to the parks we use the Disney transportation so the strollers need to be in the room. Or I guess they could be left in the car since at OKW we can park right by our room. Something to think about when we get there. :cool1:

We have found that when staying at OKW that depending on where you are in the complex, bus transportation can take a LONG time ...we always bus to MK but usually drive to others as its much shorter (and its also free so we don't have to judge based on cost)...

We're back from our great vacation. We arrived to check in around 10:30 a.m. and didn't get a GV in building 63 because there was one ready for us to check into in building 16 so we just took that. We loved the GV. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that the bathroom in the master suite which is the one that my DH and I took only had a door by the toilet not the shower/jacuzzi tub area. We've been married a long time but I still like my privacy when taking a shower and dressing. Plus if I was ready to shower and he was still sleeping obviously I couldn't do that because I would have to put the lights on and turn the shower on and it is right next to the bed. Not sure why there is no door but I wasn't happy about that. :rotfl2:

Hummmm. Our shower was in the middle of the master bathroom...but if no one was in the living room, you could use that shower off the living room...we liked that it had four bathrooms! But we do love the OKW GV...

We're back from our great vacation. We arrived to check in around 10:30 a.m. and didn't get a GV in building 63 because there was one ready for us to check into in building 16 so we just took that. We loved the GV. :
Nice to hear you had a good stay!

Any pics per chance, was it in good condition? Before the refurb the GV's had actual hardwood floors, not laminate, is that still the case?

I've stayed in one in #15 twice, once in #43 and also once in #53. I'm looking to try a new location for our Feb GV stay, what views did you have from your balcony in building 16?

The villa was in great condition. I don't have any pictures of the villa but it was great (except for the master bath :rotfl2:). Our room # was 1623 and our view from the balcony was the fountain. It was beautiful. Not sure if the floors were hard wood or laminate. The GV was a great choice since there were 5 adults and 2 small children.

!

Any pics per chance, was it in good condition? Before the refurb the GV's had actual hardwood floors, not laminate, is that still the case?

They didn't change the floors in the GVs - they are still real wood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter