OKW Grand Villa Waitlist ?

allflgirl

Mouseketeer
Geez, I called at 10:15a this morning, after my morning meeting at work, and found out that ALL 25 GV's at OKW are booked for 12/23/06. I totally didn't expect this, however, couldn't do anything about it anyways, since I was working at 9a until 10:15a.

The CM put me on the waitlist. Any ideas of what my chances are for this coming through? I only have the one night to book for my family's Christmas party. Yes, I'm a local gal.

I'm really hoping to hear something prior to the 31 day mark. I told my family this past Christmas that I was going to plan the party and it would be at Disney. I never thought calling the morning of the 11th month window that I would be put on a waitlist.

Any thoughts?

Thank you

I think you have a pretty good chance of getting you wish granted. Hang in there and :wizard: :wizard: pixiedust: to you for luck!

Thank you. I've had excellent success on the waitlist before, in fact I've always been able to get the resort I wanted. However, this is the first time I've ever tried to book a GV. I just hope to hear something before a month out so that I can let everyone know where we stand.

I'll keep my fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter