'Once Upon a Dream' PTR - May 2014, Hotel New York

Thanks!
Just waiting to board now.
The boys were a bit underwhelmed initially but got very excited afterwards. They're tired now but still hyper! Hoping they will nap this afternoon.
Kizzy I'll definitely keep an eye out for you! did you get up early to check in?

dhidra said:
Thanks!
Just waiting to board now.
The boys were a bit underwhelmed initially but got very excited afterwards. They're tired now but still hyper! Hoping they will nap this afternoon.
Kizzy I'll definitely keep an eye out for you! did you get up early to check in?

Bagged row 12 middle & windows! :woohoo:
See you there!

dhidra said:
Hello from HNY! Great day today but sooo tired. Free wifi in the rooms.

I've started a live trip report over on Trip Advisor if anyone is interested:
http://www.tripadvisor.ie/ShowTopic-g2079053-i21935-k7464573-Live_trip_report_Hotel_New_York_18_22_May-Disneyland_Paris_Seine_et_Marne_Ile_de_France.html
I won't start my TR here yet as I want to wait til I'm home and can put photos in it aswell :)

Brilliant 1st day Dee! Ye did loads! Makes me very excited reading how much fun you guys are having!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter