'Once Upon a Dream' PTR - May 2014, Hotel New York

Still no sign of the passport. If its not ready on time to be posted out to us, I may need to go and collect it. don't know how though as I have to work Wed-Fri!

Having trouble booking the meal plan with the travel agent too.

In other news, time for my Single Digit Dance! yay! might need a beer to celebrate!

It looks like the weather is going to get warmer over the next two weeks, so hopefully we won't need to pack too much wet gear, hopefully just a rain jacket each. Have most things ready to be packed, just need to get the suitcases out of the attic.

I've made a few changes to our meals. Looking at it I realized I had way too much food panned!

Sunday 18th
Breakfast at Airport
Inventions Brunch 1pm
(Manhattan Restaurant HNY 6:30pm) - don't think we'll be too hungry so maybe Mickey Waffles in Cafe Fantasia or grab something in the village instead.

Monday 19th
Restaurant des Stars (12:30pm)
Auberge De Cendrillion (6:30pm)

Tuesday 20th
Cafe Mickey (12:30pm) with birthday cake!
Buffalo Bills Wild West Show 6:30pm

Wednesday 21st
(Inventions 12:30pm) - Will do counter service instead, maybe Cafe Hyperion or Hakuna Matata, we'll see what's close by to wherever we are at the time.
Dinner at Blue Lagoon 6:30pm

Thursday 22nd
If we need another character fix before we leave, I was thinking of doing breakfast at Cafe Mickey at 9:30am after we check out.
A small CS lunch or snack, or Mickey Waffles if we haven't gotten them already.
Rainforest Cafe @ 5pm before we get picked up by Ezyshuttle at 7pm

I'm keeping everything crossed for you Dee (grrrr pastport office) (grrrr ta )
Great meal plans !!
Your right only so much food you can eat ;)
Great news weather wise hope your T-shirt turns up soon.
We are at this min watching frozen the boys love it :thumbsup2
Xx

Aparently it's totally silly season at the passport office at the moment. I should have sent if off sooner. Anyway you live and learn.

Frozen is big in this house too! I have it downloaded on to the iPad mini which we will be bringing to DLP with us. :) Im hoping there will be some frozen merch there, DS1 would love a Prince Hans doll.

This time next week we'll be there! Hopefully checked in and walking through the village to the parks!

It hasn't arrived yet :-/
It was dispatched from USA on 24th April. Fingers crossed it comes on time.

Oh no! Fingers, toes, legs, arms and eyes crossed here! (And yes, I look daft doing all that!)

Great meal plan!!

C x

No it won't come today as it wasn't ready on Friday afternoon. will phone this afternoon to see what the story is.

Any news ?
X

Aparently it will be done and posted today! Won't be able to relax until it's in my hand!

My Elsa tshirt arrived today though! love it! I got the scoop neck in size medium, I'm usually a size 12, and it fits very nicely.

And I got a reply to me email to Guest Services:

"I have advised the hotel of your loyalty and the special occasion of your stay, therefore should my colleagues in the hotel have some spare pixie dust from Tinkerbell, they will spread some on your stay.

We wish you a very magical stay at Disneyland Paris and a very happy birthday to your son!"

Sounds promising!

Aparently it will be done and posted today! Won't be able to relax until it's in my hand!

My Elsa tshirt arrived today though! love it! I got the scoop neck in size medium, I'm usually a size 12, and it fits very nicely.

And I got a reply to me email to Guest Services:

"I have advised the hotel of your loyalty and the special occasion of your stay, therefore should my colleagues in the hotel have some spare pixie dust from Tinkerbell, they will spread some on your stay.

We wish you a very magical stay at Disneyland Paris and a very happy birthday to your son!"

Sounds promising!

Yes, that does!!!

Great about the tshirt!!

I'm sure the passport will come soon....

C x

I've been doing a spot of pre trip shopping and u thought I'd share my haul.
I went to the Disney Store in Dublin and was quite restrained!

I've so picked up a few bits for myself.

I kept changing my mind about autograph books but in the end I ordered these on eBay, as they have space for 50 autographs and come with a matching bag.

I also ordered lanyards for them. I think they're a bit young for pin trading yet but I'll buy them one or two pins on this trip and then maybe they can start trading on the next trip.

I'm getting a bit carried away!

This is amazing, I can't find any like these anywhere, would you mind posting a link or seller info when you have time? Hope you have a wonderful trip, we're off in September and not telling the girls till the day we go :)

Autograph books and bags: ***************/1icz1Y1

Lanyards: ***************/1fOnssL
This seller also sells pins but Aparently they're fakes.

Happy shopping!

Autograph books and bags: ***************/1icz1Y1

Lanyards: ***************/1fOnssL
This seller also sells pins but Aparently they're fakes.

Happy shopping!

Thank you very much, I don't think they're selling anything right now but I'll keep checking!

Look forward to reading your reports :)

Such relief!

Excuse my enthusiasm, but here's a (very long) plan for our trip:

PTR

Sunday 18th
Up at 4am for our early flight, and we'll have breakfast at the airport. I've goody bags for the boys made for the plane.
Flight arrives in Paris @9:40am, we will be picked up by Ezyshuttle, hopefully
arriving at HNY by 11am. We'll check in to the hotel and then walk through the village, and in to the main park. We have Sunday Brunch at Inventions booked for 1pm, so we may or may not have time to get a fast pass for Buzz Lightyear and have a ride on Dumbo. (Dumbo will be closed from Monday so we have to fit it in at least once on Sunday!
After brunch we'll head back to the hotel to check in to our room and maybe have a nap.
If the kids don't nap, we'll go see the Descent of the Stairs at 4pm. We can see it on Thursday either.
After that we'll catch a few rides in Fantasyland and/or watch the parade.
I've booked Dinner at Manhattan Restaurant in the hotel @6:30pm but I doubt we'll be hungry enough for that so we'll get Mickey Waffles in Cafe Fantasia or grab something in the Village.

Monday 19th
We may or may not get up for EMH! Either way, I'd like to get to the studios at around 9:30am so we can go on Crush's Coaster (the queues were too long on our last trip).
Hoping to catch some characters at the meet and greets here, as well as Buzz Lightyear and Spiderman. We'll fit in as many shows as we can, and Toy Story Playland and the Cars ride. And the Stars n Cars Parade too!
Lunch is at Restaurant des Stars at 12:30pm where we'll feed to kids up as much as possible in case they don't eat much at Auberge later!
Dinner at Auberge de Cendrillion is booked for 6:30pm.
DH or I will take a sneaky trip to the shops to get some balloons for DS2s birthday the next day.

Tuesday 20th - DS2's birthday
First thing today we'll go to City Hall to get a Birthday sticker and Mickey phone call. Main park for today I think. We'll play it by ear, but we hope to do as many rides as the boys are tall enough for! I don't think they'll be too scared for anything, they're pretty fearless.
Lunch is at Cafe Mickey at 12:30pm with birthday cake. Dinner is Buffalo Bills Wild West Show at 6:30pm.

Wednesday 21st
Again we'll play it by ear today. Lunch will be Counter Service, wherever we happen to be near, DH suggested Cafe Hyperion. Dinner is 6:30pm @ Blue Lagoon.

Thursday 22nd last day :(
If we need another character fix, we might do breakfast at Cafe Mickey at 9:30am after checking out.
We catch up on any rides or shows we haven't done yet. Or repeat the favorites!
If we haven't gotten Mickey Waffles at Cafe Fantasia yet, we'll do it at lunchtime today. Or else grab a small snack somewhere.
I'd like to see Descent of the Stairs at 4pm if we didn't see it on Sunday.
There will probably be some last minute shopping in Disney Village before dinner at Rainforest Cafe at 5pm. Ezyshuttle will collect us at HNY at 7pm for our flight home at 21:50.

Im hoping we'll do EMH at least once. And obviously dreams aswell. If the kids aren't able to stay up, ill go myself, leaving DH in the room with the kids and a few beers!

So excited now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter