one day ticket - 2nd day free?

Yes, it's good for any valid one day Sea World ticket. It was still going on during my last visit (10/11).

I wonder if this feature will be available for the Xmas/New Year holiday season?

Originally posted by seema
I wonder if this feature will be available for the Xmas/New Year holiday season?

Yes it is. We were at Sea World yesterday (12/27) and it is available. If you bought your ticket already, you just go up to a special ticket window and they will take your picture. Unfortunately, due to scheduling conflicts we couldn't take advantage of the 2nd day Free. It's really impossible this time of year with the crowds to see all the shows in one day.

AAA has a deal (not sure if it's only for AAA FL residents or all AAA members) where you can buy your one day ticket voucher at AAA and turn it in at the park for a pass good ALL YEAR! :) :)

I don't think you get the discounts you'd get with a regualr annual pass..I belive they consider this a bronze annual pass..at least that's what I think I saw on the voucher.

They went on sale today, Jan 3 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter