One Family, One Year - An AP finale & June 2010 PTR! - 7/6 TR STARTED!!!

One compound word - SUPERWOMAN!

Thanks MeMom!!! I tried!!! Still SWIMMING and will be for the next five days before I leave everyone!!! Then I make NO promises!!! :rotfl:

I agree with MeMom... but I wil say that I smiled when I read how much you got done today!:goodvibes

Thanks! I did get many items off the list. This was important to feel a few things were DONE.

Yay for 10 days!!! :yay:
You got a lot done!
Are you putting all of the boys treats for the train ride in gift bags? I need some ideas for my nephews' stuff for the plane.

Well that is a hard call. I bought paper gift bags, yes, (SEE CYNTHIA, I do buy them every now and then !!!! :laughing:) but I don't know what else to do.. Rather I have the big beach bag with all the resort, sand stuff... and some toys which are NOT train friendly -- as CP suggested, the Toy Story paratroopers would most certainly meet "death by entanglement" I am sure if they were opened on the train.... So I might put SOME stuff in the bag and put a tag on it with "beach club" goodies or something like that -- which we will have in the room when we get there that first night... I had two cute WALL-E stuff sacks (those you can put on your back?) last year which were great because they had dual purpose/use. So if you can find one of those, I would do that. I thought to get them the reusable grocery bags which wont tear... and I can use (like the bags they have at the Disney store...) If I can get to the Disney store before Tuesday, I will do that.

Sounds like you had great success at the mall today!!! Enjoy graduation tonight!

I DID!!! SCORE! :thumbsup2 Graduation is always a nice event, last night was tiring though.

I still can't believe I'm going to miss you in NO by one measly day LOL!! Okay you have to go have a beignet for me and let me know how good they are LOL!!!! I can't wait to walk to Cafe du Monde in the morning and have that for breakfast!!!

OH YES! THE best best best Beignets!!! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

I know I know, I can't believe it either. :headache: I will wave when I take off!! :laughing:

Hmmm...I so need to get my nails done they are so beat up right now after all the work around the house LOL!!

Hope you got your list done!!

YAY for single digit dancing today :banana::cool1::cool1::banana::cool1::cool1:

Mine are a wreck too, so tomorrow I will take care of that. And I got a lot of my list wrapped up, yes! :thumbsup2

I know I know SINGLE DIGITS!! GOOD GRIEF! I still can't believe it!

I had a dream last night and all I could remember is that you were in it LOL!!!! Who knows what trouble we were getting into LOL!!!:rotfl:

HA HA HA !!!!! :lmao: Oh I am sure we could get into a whole heap of trouble!!!! We'll have to make a trip to WDW at the same time to try that theory out ;) So funny!

Wow, you got a lot done yesterday! :thumbsup2Way to go!

:banana::banana:Yay, you are in single digits today!

Erika

Thanks!! YES!!!! I KNOW!!!! WOOT! :woohoo:

Single digit dancin'!!!

:woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

THANK YOU!!!!!!! :goodvibes I am SO excited!!!

Yay for single digits!!!

Hmmm I'm going to check Target and some places at the mall for bags.
I love your beach bag full of goodies for your BCV stay.

Hey HD,

Have been following along and getting excited for you. Just wanted to wish you a wonderful vacation as you will be leaving soon for New Orleans. I am sure you are going to have a great time as you have spent so much time planning this trip. Just remember to relax once you get there.

We don't go back to WDW until Halloween. It should be fun but for now it seems so far away. We will be staying to BC for the first time and I am eager to hear how you find it to be. So have the time of your lives and then don't take too long before you share your experience with us.

I was fretting and fretting that those pins I bought (the special 3) would NOT make it here before I left.

WELLLLLLLL..... GUESS WHAT WAS IN the MAIL TODAY!!! :yay:

Oh, and those shorts fit perfectly, so I was very happy with them! I think I am really set now. :thumbsup2

I will get pics of the pins loaded tomorrow.

Tomorrow night we have our "pizza planet" Toy Story marathon... guess what WE are having for dinner... :laughing: I am going to attempt to make cupcakes. WE'LL see if I have time (green men cupcakes) If I post it, I have to do it, right??!! :laughing:

We got mail today for renewing the APs.... for a discount, 15 mos, etc... SIGH. I wish. BUT maybe in a year's time... :rolleyes: At anyrate, I will once more cross my fingers hoping for those magical pins... :wizard: I really want to add a few days to our Summer 2011 cruise! :goodvibes

FOR NOW, I am going to concentrate on my DISNEY finale WEEKEND ... The last weekend before Disney!!! :yay:

Stay tuned. I will post an update tomorrow evening...:surfweb:

(I gotta say it again. 9 days!)

:wave2:

Hmmmm...I hope to see pics of those cupcakes sound WAY too cute!!!

OOH special pins...so glad they made it in time!!!!

:wizard::wizard: For pin codes!!!!:wizard::wizard:

YAY for single digits :banana::banana::banana:

So, after watching TS1 and TS2, with pizza dinner to go with the movies, I shared the little green men cupcakes! They came out when we had seen both movies. They are not bakery perfect, but were fun to make! And both boys knew what they were, so at least I got that right! Here they are! They both said "Ooooooooooooooh" :laughing:

kidsandstuff008.jpg

kidsandstuff009.jpg

kidsandstuff010.jpg

The boys played a little TSM Wii before dinner as well... it was a great evening of fun to end the week.

I also got my pins, the final three I was waiting for! :yay: Here they are! Two will be much loved by DS7! RNRC and the lime green monorail! :thumbsup2

kidsandstuff011.jpg

I have plans to finish all my packing for this trip by Sunday, as well as my bag for New Orleans! :scared:

Family and a birthday celebration this weekend, so it will be busy! What is new??!! :laughing:

:yay: EIGHT DAYS EVERYONE!!! EIGHT DAYS!!! :yay:

I am very intrigued about these three special pins!

I sure hope you make those cupcakes tomorrow. I want to see pictures!

Well I dd! :laughing: Quite entertaining to look at!

The pins are good for DS7 -- exactly what he loves the most! The Monorail and RNRC!

Oooooo, can't wait to see the green men cupcakes - now you really do have to make them ;)

Yes, well I did! :upsidedow

Hmmmm...I hope to see pics of those cupcakes sound WAY too cute!!!

OOH special pins...so glad they made it in time!!!!

:wizard::wizard: For pin codes!!!!:wizard::wizard:

YAY for single digits :banana::banana::banana:

YES, I was really glad they arrived, that way I can give them to DS7!

I remember we will get a bounce back for our summer trip... I hope it extends into next year :thumbsup2

:dancer: YAY for NINE days!!! :dancer:

THANK YOU!!! Looking forward to our trip!

Yay for single digits!!!

Hmmm I'm going to check Target and some places at the mall for bags.
I love your beach bag full of goodies for your BCV stay.

I think it will work out well for the trip... I know we used the WallE sacks a lot!! Bag was on sale at Crate and Barrel......

Hey HD,

Have been following along and getting excited for you. Just wanted to wish you a wonderful vacation as you will be leaving soon for New Orleans. I am sure you are going to have a great time as you have spent so much time planning this trip. Just remember to relax once you get there.

We don't go back to WDW until Halloween. It should be fun but for now it seems so far away. We will be staying to BC for the first time and I am eager to hear how you find it to be. So have the time of your lives and then don't take too long before you share your experience with us.

Welcome again, glad you stayed long enough to catch up! Oh you will have so much fun at Halloween I bet! I know we are looking forward to halloween in DisneyLAND! We are excited to stay at BC again! We really enjoyed it at Christmas!:thumbsup2

Single digit dancing!!! party:

Death by Entanglement: :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

I thought that sounded appropriate!!! :laughing:

Those are the cupcakes I am making for Brooklynn to take to school for her birthday. Looks like this weekend is packing weekend everywhere. The next two weekends are booked solid so I am packing this weekend. Hope you enjoyed your Toy Story night!

Those cupcakes are so cute! Your Toy Story night sounds like it was a big hit :thumbsup2

Good luck with the packing and party this weekend!

How ADORABLE are those cupcakes?!?! LOVE them!! You are sooo close to your trip! I'm so excited for ya'll!! :goodvibes

Yeay for Little Green Men cupcakes and a marathon on Toy Story movies! The cupcakes look like they would be a lot easier than the cookie recipe I have been eyeing! I may have to steal that idea! What did you use for the antenna?

The monorail pin is perfect!

Good luck with packing and the parties this weekend!

Those cupcakes are adorable!! So glad your pins came!!

I want to wish you a wonderful vacation now so I don't forget!! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter