One Family, One Year - An AP finale & June 2010 PTR! - 7/6 TR STARTED!!!

Those are the cupcakes I am making for Brooklynn to take to school for her birthday. Looks like this weekend is packing weekend everywhere. The next two weekends are booked solid so I am packing this weekend. Hope you enjoyed your Toy Story night!

I think you are right! I started "packing" a few weeks out for the same reason! How fun for her birthday! I have been hearing all about the party plans! Sounds great. :thumbsup2 We had a fun evening, yes! Just a nice way to round out the week -- ONE more to go!

Those cupcakes are so cute! Your Toy Story night sounds like it was a big hit :thumbsup2

Good luck with the packing and party this weekend!

Thanks! They were fun to make! They had a good time tonight, pepperoni pizza, carrots, apples, Woody, and Buzz. Definitely a recipe for fun!!! :goodvibes

How ADORABLE are those cupcakes?!?! LOVE them!! You are sooo close to your trip! I'm so excited for ya'll!! :goodvibes

Thanks! Easy to make, too! I LOVE the frosting (butter cream yummmmmm)
We are excited for us all, too!!! :lmao:

:yay::yay::yay: 7 days!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

I KNOW!!!!! ONE WEEK ONE WEEK!!!! :woohoo:

Yeay for Little Green Men cupcakes and a marathon on Toy Story movies! The cupcakes look like they would be a lot easier than the cookie recipe I have been eyeing! I may have to steal that idea! What did you use for the antenna?

The monorail pin is perfect!

Good luck with packing and the parties this weekend!

Cookie recipe?! Hmmmm.... well now that I think about it, frosting the cookies with blue and purple piping would have been easier for me!!! :lmao: but more labor intensive! These were quite easy! I had intended to get white m&ms at the party store (for the eyes) but I ended up forgetting, so I used marshmallow bits. Worked perfectly! I used toothpicks -- and used a marker to make them green... I think I would use something else next time, maybe a little thicker.... like a candy stick and then cover with fondant or something like that? If I wanted to really make them fancy cupcakes!!!
:laughing: They were quite edible!

Yes, he will be thrilled with that pin for sure! :thumbsup2

Can you believe it!?!

ONE Week! WOW! I can't believe it!

ONE WEEK FROM TODAY, my guys will be hopping on the Autotrain headed to DISNEY! :yay:

It is finally here! I can't wait!

We have many more plans between now and then, though! I have to get ready for a birthday party today (making brownies and rice crispie treats) and a family BBQ this evening -- my DBIL is making ribs! YUM! Sunday we have the Montessori school "celebration" and hope to hit the pool afterwards. We wanted to make Mickey waffles -- I am thinking we will tomorrow morning, I bought cute Mickey mouse napkins at Target for $1.25. Can't beat that! :)

I did get my manicure and pedicure yesterday! Now I have to head to the store for groceries, the car wash, so my car is ready for its vacation next week too! :lmao: AND finish the prep for the Bday party -- it is being held at a climbing gym!

TRIP stuff that is still "TO DO" include:

1. laminate binder pages, and fill my binder! :thumbsup2
2. finish packing! :faint:
3. drop off some dry cleaning (to pick up on Monday) :drive:
4. swing by Barnes and Noble for a new Disney book (I received a gift card from a student!) :goodvibes
5. finish putting together the goodie bags for the train and the bag for the Beach Club :beach:

This isn't all happening today, mind you!!! BUT it has to get done before I leave at noon on Tuesday! So here we go!!

Love those cupcakes!! I might steal your idea as I think next Saturday we will have Toy Story day and then go see the new movie on Sunday!! Your guys will already be on their way then!:yay::yay: I'll still be suffering through two days of work...:sad2:

Your to do list is packed! Yikes. You can do it all though, it will be worth all the craziness for Disney! :banana:

We loved your cupcakes :love: especially DS. He did ask why his mummy did not do such good cakes :rotfl2::rotfl2: My attempts do seem to be messy :rotfl:

Your weekend sounds lots of fun with the birthday celebrations, bbq and pool, enjoy.

Single digits is such a great feeling :banana::banana::banana:

Incase I do not have the opportunity to get on before you head off on Tuesday for work. I wanted to wish you a wonderful holiday and look forward to reading your TR and seeing your pics pixiedust:

We are having a disney night tonight (which I have to admit will be gatecrashed by the world cup) , kids have chosen starstruck, I would personally have chosen Toy Story :goodvibes

I loved your green men cupcakes!

Good luck with checking off your list. I hope you aren't too tired to enjoy your vacation!

Love those cupcakes!! I might steal your idea as I think next Saturday we will have Toy Story day and then go see the new movie on Sunday!! Your guys will already be on their way then!:yay::yay: I'll still be suffering through two days of work...:sad2:

Thanks!!! They were super easy to make! The guys go to see the movie Friday -- when it opens -- and on DH's B-day! Should be a good boys night at the movie... Saturday they hop the train. Sunday we are all reunited at the BLT! :thumbsup2

Your to do list is packed! Yikes. You can do it all though, it will be worth all the craziness for Disney! :banana:

It is a variety of this and thats, for sure! But I think I have made good headway, going to try and finish everything up by Monday, I think I will be able to! And yes getting ready for a Disney vacation makes it worth it!

One week!!! :woohoo::dance3::woohoo:

Have fun with all those tasks... just keep your eyes on the prize! :)

Yeah, I will! I just am excited to head out of town Tuesday, let alone Disney!

I love your cupcakes! So cute!

Thanks!!!! They were fun to make!

We loved your cupcakes :love: especially DS. He did ask why his mummy did not do such good cakes :rotfl2::rotfl2: My attempts do seem to be messy :rotfl:

Your weekend sounds lots of fun with the birthday celebrations, bbq and pool, enjoy.

Single digits is such a great feeling :banana::banana::banana:

Incase I do not have the opportunity to get on before you head off on Tuesday for work. I wanted to wish you a wonderful holiday and look forward to reading your TR and seeing your pics pixiedust:

We are having a disney night tonight (which I have to admit will be gatecrashed by the world cup) , kids have chosen starstruck, I would personally have chosen Toy Story :goodvibes

Thanks for all the well wishes! Your trip is coming up fast, too! It will be here before you know it. I will certainly let you know when the TR starts! AND I hope you have a great Disney night too! WCup is a draw, I understand!!! We caught some of it earlier! The cupcakes were easy... Fun to make!

I loved your green men cupcakes!

Good luck with checking off your list. I hope you aren't too tired to enjoy your vacation!

All I can say is thank goodness for a business trip! I will definitely get some sleep! :laughing: I am doing pretty well, just have to finish up the bits and pieces! :thumbsup2

I hope you got more packing done today than I did! Clothes are washed and then I headed to Walmart to get new packs of socks for everyone and a few last minute items. Got home and just can't get motivated to pack since everything that was going in the suitcase Bella was pulling out and running around the house with. Planned on packing after she went to bed but I have a headache and just want to go to sleep.

I hope you got more packing done today than I did! Clothes are washed and then I headed to Walmart to get new packs of socks for everyone and a few last minute items. Got home and just can't get motivated to pack since everything that was going in the suitcase Bella was pulling out and running around the house with. Planned on packing after she went to bed but I have a headache and just want to go to sleep.

Oh I hear you!!!! :laughing: I have been there myself once in a while the past few weeks! I can't pack at night. I find it easier to do when I have the clean laundry in front of the suitcase 1/2 of which I know is going into it, so that way I don't have to put it away! I am QUEEN of piles... :rotfl:

You are one busy, busy, busy woman!

What book did you pick out at Barnes and Noble? We are headed there tomorrow along with stops at the Disney Store and World Market.

I can't believe you are in the homestretch now! Just a couple of days before you leave for NOLA! :eek:

You are one busy, busy, busy woman!

What book did you pick out at Barnes and Noble? We are headed there tomorrow along with stops at the Disney Store and World Market.

I can't believe you are in the homestretch now! Just a couple of days before you leave for NOLA! :eek:

Truth told I did NOT make it to B & N!!!! I will tomorrow or Monday. I am hoping to get that book over on Ladybug's PTR, the book on Disney films!

Yes, it was a busy but fun day! Suitcases ALMOST all taken care of -- my clothes for NOLA I will pack Monday night -- dont want to have everything all wrinkled!

DS8's Bday was great fun -- I got pics. Which I will post tomorrow!

Okay, I will definitely put together a post today -- we have a lot going on today as well... (BIG surprise I know :laughing:) But of course so does everyone this time of year. I am so excited for summer :goodvibes I will be back later today to share all the details... I have been catching up on my DIS reading too, so I can at least check that off my list -- more like a distraction I know :laughing:

Getting excited almost a ONE handed countdown!! Yippee!!! :yay:

WOOT I think you're down to 5 days now WOOT WOOT!! :banana::cool1::banana::cool1: This trip is getting SO CLOSE!!!! You guys are going to have an amazing time!!!

:yay::yay:Yay, for 6 days! It will be here before you know it!

Good luck getting everything done! We leave in 18 days and I have started laying stuff out on the dining room table. So much to do, soo little time!

Erika

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter