Online ADR's possibly working

Hi Brigette!!!! No I haven't tried checking my existing ones, I might go and do that now. What format did you enter your phone number in ? Did you add the international dialing code?

it doesn't like my mobile number, any ideas my number is 077xxx25471

does it need the +44 or should i give my home phone number here?

I just booked an extra one for September. :banana: It's a great tool if you want to fiddle around & change your plans but if your staying onsite then you still have to call to do your 90 +10 bookings. Does anyone know if this will this change eventually?

In answer to pp's question....I used my mobile number but dropped the +44 0 as it will only accept 10 digits.

it doesn't like my mobile number, any ideas my number is 077xxx25471

does it need the +44 or should i give my home phone number here?

It didn't like our mobile number either, so I entered the last 10 digits like this

777-777-7777 (with the dashes in too) and it accepted it - HTH :)

Just to let you know that I have also been able to retrieve on-line my ADR's that I made by phone last month :)

I've had a good play around now, and I've retrieved all my ADR's (made on-line and phone) and I was able to print out a list of all of them (I even had them emailed to me too) ~ I'm really impressed with this addition to their website ::yes::

me neither, I keep getting a download box. I've downloaded the file, but can't open it,,, very strange :confused:

Mandy, can I ask, did you book with Disney US? I've tried everything and can't access my reservation,,, getting frustrated :rotfl:

Tried every way possible with my phone #, won't accept it.

OK, the ADR's I made by phone, I used our home number, and I had to enter my last 10 digits (basically your phone number, with dialling code minus the 0)

How did you do it Mandy?

Right, on the US website, click plan, then pre-arrival guide, click dining, then at the bottom of the page click 'what's next', then click 'make dining reservations'

There's probably a quicker way, but that's how I got it - HTH :)

OK, the ADR's I made by phone, I used our home number, and I had to enter my last 10 digits (basically your phone number, with dialling code minus the 0)

Tried it every way possible. I just get this message The reservation(s) you were trying to retrieve cannot be found. Please check that the information you provided is correct.
Same with trying to access my hotel reservation, won't have it I get this My Disney Vacation - Error
Sorry, we are not able to display your reservation at this time. Please try again later.

I just emailed Disney, see if they reply.

was able to get mind too
so much easier then the phone

I just used it and I love it! :cool1: It took a few goes to accept my phone number, I put it in like this 000-000-0000 make sure you put the dashes in between. Its really easy to use, I just booked another 2 ADRs and got the times I wanted :thumbsup2

still can't get into it :( does anyone else get a download box come up?

It just keeps telling me that my reservation(s) cannot be found. :sad1:

Tried it every way possible. I just get this message The reservation(s) you were trying to retrieve cannot be found. Please check that the information you provided is correct.
Same with trying to access my hotel reservation, won't have it I get this My Disney Vacation - Error
Sorry, we are not able to display your reservation at this time. Please try again later.

I just emailed Disney, see if they reply.

Sorry I can't think of what else to suggest :wizard: Good Luck at getting on-line soon everyone

this looks great but when I try to look at one of the reservations I booked by phone it tells me the telephone number is wrong any help please and thanks to the op for posting this great news:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter