Online check in

Patience

DIS Veteran
I've been getting emails about doing this for our trip to FW next week but I have a few questions. We will be arriving early in Orlando (probably around 8:00 am). If I do online check in, how do we know where to put our rig? Also, will they send us an email when our site is available? Can we go ahead and rent a golf cart and drive around a bit to explore the campground even if our site isn't ready yet?

They will send you a text when your site is ready and the site number. Golf carts are not available until, 1pm I believe, there is golf cart information in the pinned post, and would be subject to availability. You would be able to if one is available, you can head to the parks, Disney Springs, whatever you desire.

Absolutely do the on-line check in and be sure to designate your early 8:00 am arrival. You may be p!easantly surprised and receive a text message with your site number as you are driving in. We've had it happen quite frequently as we were driving in and still on I-4 and in the vicinity of DW. Usually they will text you with an update around your expected arrival time. If the sites not ready thery will direct you to the overflow lot, park your rig, and happily get on with your day. Enjoy!

Breezy2 is correct. Plus no hurry to get back if you are parked in the overflow lot. You can enjoy your day just as you would if you were in your site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter