Online Check-in

THank you!!! Your suggestion and I also signed out and back in........those steps worked! :wave2:

You’re very welcome. I think they did some kind of update, and it messed up reservations that were already linked for a lot of us. Sometimes just the logging out, closing the app, and logging back in works. I had one where I had to re-link it too. I’m glad it’s working for you now. It’s very frustrating.

You’re very welcome. I think they did some kind of update, and it messed up reservations that were already linked for a lot of us. Sometimes just the logging out, closing the app, and logging back in works. I had one where I had to re-link it too. I’m glad it’s working for you now. It’s very frustrating.
Thanks again....I think they've been doing updates and having glitzches since 2014 when the MDE app rolled-out. So much mass chaos that week in late March/early April 2014. And it was my daughter's wedding week (like we weren't having enough stress as it was :faint: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter