Only 2 days what parks?

CAlvarez

Earning My Ears
Hello I'll be visiting WDW for 2 days before our DCL cruise. We were planning on just hanging out at our resort and DTD but my kids (4,6,9) want to check out the parks. As I've never been just wondering what parks I should visit. I'm a DL AP so visit DL quite often. My boys like the thrills. Thanks for any suggestions

I would do MK for a full day, and if you have park hoppers do a half day in AK and HS.

We're doing two days AFTER our January cruise. One full day at EPCOT (HAVE to check out the new Test Track!) and one full day at MK. But I have the kid who LOVES EPCOT!

I'd say depends on when you're going, too. AK/DHS is a good split but I'd do DHS first (to ride Toy Story Mania) and then go to AK. However, if you're going in the winter, AK will close really early!

Call me crazy but I'd run myself ragged and relax on the boat!

I'd do Epcot, AK, and DHS. I figure MK is similar to DL so I'd skip that one... (I know it's not the same, no flaming please!)

Who am I kidding? I'd be searching for a way to add at least 2 more days in WDW either before or after the cruise!

Have fun!!

Skip MK because it is so similar to DL. Fun to compare, but you are limited on time. I would park hop AK for Expedition Everest, HS for Rock N' Roller Coaster, and Epcot for all of the countries.

Hello I'll be visiting WDW for 2 days before our DCL cruise. We were planning on just hanging out at our resort and DTD but my kids (4,6,9) want to check out the parks. As I've never been just wondering what parks I should visit. I'm a DL AP so visit DL quite often. My boys like the thrills. Thanks for any suggestions

MK full day and DHS full day.

hmmm... This is tough! Ok, I think I would do a full day at MK and on the second day go to DHS in the morning and Epcot in the afternoon... Make an ADR somewhere in the World Showcase for dinner to get the full experience and stay for Illuminations. Obviously with this plan you won't get to do a lot in either DHS or Epcot, but you will get a feel for both parks.

Epcot for sure & MK because I can't go to WDW without a visit to MK.

Kae

Depends on what rides are must-dos at MK. Astro is still on top of People Mover, instead of on the ground, which was a major disappointment to DH when we went to DL. We have the new FLE (identical Little Mermaid) and Storybook Circus, which are different from DL. I would skip Pirates, Jungle Cruise, and Haunted Mansion as those are all disappointments to us directly after a trip to DL due to differences. It's possible to park hop this with one of the other parks that you would spend minimal time in. If you can't park hop, though, I must agree with PPs to skip MK. I can't believe I just said that...

I would go to MK and Epcot

Me too. We were going to be in the same position in March, and planned on going to Magic Kingdom and Epcot. For us, Epcot is a full day (last summer we didn't even get close to being done), and DH's (not a huge Disney lover) favorite ride is Soarin'.

We are meeting up with family for the cruise, and they are going to the parks after the cruise, so we added a few days after. Now, we are planning to go to the parks 2.5 days after we get off the ship, so we will get to go to all the parks. We will do 2 days at MK, 1 day at Epcot, 1 day at DHS, and the 1/2 will be at Animal Kingdom unless we decide to hit a different park (DS's favorite ride is at AK, so we will most likely go there).

Skip MK because it is so similar to DL. Fun to compare, but you are limited on time. I would park hop AK for Expedition Everest, HS for Rock N' Roller Coaster, and Epcot for all of the countries.

I agree - with only two days, since you're disneyland vets, I'd skip MK. Split a day between AK and DHS, and the devote a day to Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter