Only using food, where do you live?

Taylor ham
pizza
disco fries
fresh mozz
bagels

Yes! Taylor Ham. If I didn’t know where you lived, I would certainly know by Taylor Ham. We grew up in Bergen County, when we moved to Burlington County, I ordered Taylor ham at the diner, they brought me a piece of ham. I said I didn’t order ham, she said yes you did, nope wanted Taylor ham. They had no clue what was talking about and had to learn to say pork roll.

Need @RedAngie. Only have lived here 7 weeks, haven’t figured out what we are known for. However, where we came from was cheesesteaks and soft pretzels.

I don’t think Delaware is noted for any particular food. A year or so ago some website had a story such as “ The top foods from all 50 states.” For Delaware: chicken. Just chicken, no specific type or style. The photo was fried chicken.

Yes, there are plenty of chicken farmers in southern Delaware and some processing plants.

Speaking of which, this is my new career: ripping the guts out of chickens after they’re killed and plucked.

In my yard I grow mangos, papaya, avocados, pineapples, bananas, and plantains I could grow citrus but a few years ago the city had every orange tree cut down and they have not been replaced.

All the non chain restaurants near me are transplants from New York and such.

Yes! Taylor Ham. If I didn’t know where you lived, I would certainly know by Taylor Ham. We grew up in Bergen County, when we moved to Burlington County, I ordered Taylor ham at the diner, they brought me a piece of ham. I said I didn’t order ham, she said yes you did, nope wanted Taylor ham. They had no clue what was talking about and had to learn to say pork roll.
Essex county, I have a daughter at college in SC who is missing it.

Half smokes
Pupusas
Pit beef
Fried chicken with gravy
Oysters
Stuffed ham
Boardwalk fries
Crab cakes
Berger cookies
Smith Island cake
Old Bay with Old Bay on it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter