OT-Support Group for siblings of children with cancer

mrsbornkuntry

<font color=FF6666>I'm worried about raccoons<br><
This isn't Disney related, but since I've gotten so much info. from these boards while planning my ds's wish trip I wanted to pass this along. SuperSibs is a group that supports siblings of children with cancer. My children are members and some of what they do is send out cards with encouraging messages telling the siblings how important and special they are, stickers, and other little gifts so the siblings don't feel left out. They also host activities and camps I believe, but I haven't looked into those much. It is for children between the ages of 4 and 18 who live in the US and Canada and it is free. They have guidelines similar to MAW for who can refer a child.

For more information and/or to refer a child their website is www.supersibs.org . (Sorry, I don't know how to post links).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter