• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

other charcter breakfast besides chef mickey?

Garden Grill and Ohana are great since the food is brought to the table. We also like Crystal Palace in MK.

Ohana. We do this breakfast every trip on our last day. We enjoy the characters and I like that its served family style.

Our favorite meal on property is at the Swan Hotel at Garden Grove Rest for breakfast. If you want a character breakfast, go on a Saturday or Sunday only, I don’t know which characters are there. Our grandkids are older now so we go weekdays.

They have a wonderful buffet, or you can order off the menu. The buffet offers an omelet station where you can also get your eggs cooked as you wish, or select which items to include in your omelet. Coffee and juice are included, and there are always too many items for me to try them all. DVC members get a 20% discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter