Other vacations than DVC

Thank you so much! My kid is sooo lucky :). She actually spent her 21st with us ona family vacation to Mexico that was amazing-but has plotted for years to celebrate in Vegas. And, at her choice, it’ll be me and my mom and my two best friends, who are like aunts to my kids. I feel very lucky to have a kid who wants to travel with me :)

Great tips. We’ve stayed at Mandalay Bay before but not for years, before the Delano. I’m very excited and hoping to get some relaxation in.

Thank you so much! My kid is sooo lucky :). She actually spent her 21st with us ona family vacation to Mexico that was amazing-but has plotted for years to celebrate in Vegas. And, at her choice, it’ll be me and my mom and my two best friends, who are like aunts to my kids. I feel very lucky to have a kid who wants to travel with me :)

Great tips. We’ve stayed at Mandalay Bay before but not for years, before the Delano. I’m very excited and hoping to get some relaxation in.
That is really sweet. My girls are 6 and 2 and I hope they still want to spend time with me 15-20 years from now. :)

BTW the Delano was "THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay" before it was rebranded, etc.

Buying DVC has forced us into taking vacations and seeing other places. We go every other year to some place different. Renting out our points has been painless. Went to Dominican Republic last year. Have been to Mexico and Jamaica. The goal next year is Hawaii and Vegas and maybe a long weekend in the mountains of Tennessee.

We take short trips to other cities around the country, but mainly use our DVC on DCL to cruise around and see people and places. Enjoy the superb experience on the cruise ships, and DCL has the best quality for food, entertainment, and service than other cruise lines we have used in the past (Celebrity and Norwegian). We too are "forced" to take a vacation at least once a year with our DVC. Twist my arm !!!

Even though our kids are grown adults, 22 to 31, the oldest and youngest are both special needs. I basically have 2 permanent 15 yr olds. So every couple of years we do an parents only trip. Usually to the Caribean and more specifically a Sandals resort. Different one each time. We do lots of small trips with the family to other locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter