Our 3rd trip to the Magic! Video inside

CounselorX

DIS Veteran
Hi everybody. We (Me: Ryan, 29 and my DW: Maty, 30) just got back last Saturday (Sep 6th) from our 3rd Disney World vacation. We were there from August 30th to September 6th. I've never written a trip report, and this will be a bit different as this will be more of a vlog. We took quite a bit of video while we were there, so if anyone is interested in the sights, sounds, atmosphere and visuals of WDW, then by all means, be our guest!

MK.jpg

RnR.jpg

MK3.jpg

SM.jpg

HS.jpg

EE.jpg

We're an easy-going, laid back married couple with no kids, so our touring style may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I know I love to watch Disney vacation videos to "get me by" until our next vacation. and oddly there's not a huge amount of them on Youtube. So, I figured what the heck - we'll make some videos for our own memories and for friends and family to watch, and if anyone else wants to watch them to give them a little bit of a Disney "fix" until their next vacation, then great!

I've edited our first day so far which includes travel and Magic Kingdom.

Watch video #1 HERE.

Coming soon will be:

Day 2: Animal Kingdom
Day 3: Hanging out at Pop Century and doing some exploring at Fort Wilderness
Day 4: Hollywood Studios
Day 5: Epcot
Day 6: Magic Kingdom

And any other clips that my wife may have randomly recorded throughout the trip!

Just uploaded Day 2: Animal Kingdom.

Also, I forgot to mention that on the night before we departed Pop Century, we got back to Pop from Downtown Disney and happened to run into Joey and Ashley from SeeYaReelSoon. For any youtube people, you probably know them!

RandM-JandA.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter