Our Family's 2nd Trip to Disney World-Pre-Trippie

First off, I will not tell Manny that we planned to wear the shirts on the same day. :lmao: I know, he'll just look at me like, I know you planned that when he sees you :lmao: I think it will be quite funny!

Second, if it were me choosing between the 2 items, I would choose the picture frame because i'm so quick to buy new bags because it's an expense that I can justify... we need bags. But picture frames. I love them, but don't often by them for myself. Plus that will look really nice with a great picture in front of Cinderella's castle! :cloud9:

Ooooh, I think the picture frame b/c I could look at it more often, a bag will get put away when not being used! Then again, this is coming from someone that has TONS of bags, so apparently what I think I would do and what I actually do are two different things! :laughing:

Janine.....it's been ONE MONTH since you've posted anything!!!!! Naughty girl!!! :laughing:

I'm still hear- just lurking a little LOL!!!! Plans are still the same- just been very busy in this veryyyy hot weather hear. I am about ready to dig up all of my impatiens and replace them with cactuses!!!!!!!!! Hey did you get your ECO-tumblers yet? They are THE BEST- I use them from work everyday with my little iced tea and lemonade to go packs and the water cooler at work!!!!!

Hi everyone!

I am getting soooo exciting as Disney is getting so close!!!!! It has been a very busy and yet dreadfully hot summer so far!!!!! We have been to the beach a few times with my Aunt and cousins, to my dad/stepmom's pool, my mom/stepdad's pool, Austin went to Hershey to my Aunt's house for a week, we went out to my family's campsite over 4th of July weekend, and still have soooo much more planned!!! Tomorrow night we are going to the Hometown Celebration in our town, probably hitting up a local carnival later in the week, and heading up to the Pocono's on July 20th for a few days!!!! Tomorrow I will probably get some cleaning and grocery shopping done, and may hang out at my mom's pool for a little while.

Guess what?????? You all probably know this, but for all of you September go'ers, I just read that Toontown is going to be open until January 2011!!!!!! I am sooooo excited!!!!! Of course, It's a Small World will be closed for refurb-but hey I guess you can't have them all right? I am just so glad we can get some final pictures in there- as Austin was only 2 1/2 when we first went.

Have a great night all!!!

Where is everyone????????? I know I've been a sorry Diser over the past month or so but hey I'm back!!!!!!!

Yesterday I cleaned Austin's room from top to bottom. I got rid of a bunch a toys and stuff that I am taking over to the Goodwill store this afternoon. He was even participating in what we were going to get rid of- I was so happy and proud of him :lovestruc. Oh by the way- did I ever tell you guys that his bedroom is a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme? It is the cutest brightest bedroom ever- I took pics of it, I just have to post them on here one of these days.

Last night we ate dinner at the mall, and I made a few"disney" purchases for our trip!!!!!! I got a pair of white reeboks that I am saving for the trip. We of course went to the Disney store- where flip flops were 1.99 a pair so I picked up 3 pairs for Austin and am putting them away for our trip. Then we ate at the foodcourt, and went to CinnaBon- sooooo yummy!!!! We also went over to our Hometown Celebration and watched some great fireworks!!!!

Also...... I took out the Disney maps that I ordered and we played a little game. I ordered the character print ones this year rather than the classic ones that I usually order. I showed Austin where we are staying and he put the "My Resort" sticker there. On the theme parks ones I was explaining to him the different rides and I would call out the number of which one it was and he would have to find it and put the coordinating sticker by it.

I think we are going to do an "Official" Disney night next weekend. I am sooooooooooo excited. I think I am going to go out and get Monsters Inc. as our first movie. I was up way late last night looking on the boards at PrincessTigerLily's disney movie night themes. There are some really great ideas on there.

Hey Janine! I hope you are doing good! Each of our trips are coming up so quickly. :goodvibes

Yay I still have a reader!!!!!!! Yes I am so excited that are trips are just a hop skip and jump away!!!!! I was looking at your tickers and yours said exactly 2 month- in about 10 minutes it will read 1 month!!!!!!

Okay, so being that our trip is getting closer- I decided to start our Official Disney Movie Theme nights. So............ Here is what I have so far planned- I hope you all like it!!!!!!!!

Movie: Monsters Inc.

Dinner: "Monster Manwiches"- in other words, "Sully's Sloppy Joe's"

"Monster"ella Sticks with Marinara dipping sauce

Dessert: Sully and Mike decorated Cupcakes

Activity: Trying to dowload the "Monsters Inc." masks from the Disney website

Please let me know what you all think!!!!!

Okay, so being that our trip is getting closer- I decided to start our Official Disney Movie Theme nights. So............ Here is what I have so far planned- I hope you all like it!!!!!!!!

Movie: Monsters Inc.

Dinner: "Monster Manwiches"- in other words, "Sully's Sloppy Joe's"

"Monster"ella Sticks with Marinara dipping sauce

Dessert: Sully and Mike decorated Cupcakes

Activity: Trying to dowload the "Monsters Inc." masks from the Disney website

Please let me know what you all think!!!!!

I love it! I especially like "Monster"ella Sticks!:banana:

Yup, I am still around. :goodvibes: I think your Disney night sounds great! I agree that the mozzarella sticks are adorable!

I'm here, too, Janine!!!! I love your Monsters, Inc. day!!! I think that's my favorite Pixar movie....heck, I even have 3 stuffed Mikes here on the shelf at work! It's too bad we don't live closer together so I could enjoy these days with you, too! Although Victoria would consider herself "too old" for those kind of things!!

How has your summer been? It's really been a warm sunny one here in Maine! We've gone on quite a few motorcycle rides already and our pool is FINALLY up, filled with water, and ready to use!

How's work been? Same ole same ole here. Still making those dead beat dads mad by taking their driver's licenses and bank accounts.....(I'm so evil!!! :lmao:). 2 months and a few days before our trips!!!! OMG!!!! :thumbsup2

I'm here, too, Janine!!!! I love your Monsters, Inc. day!!! I think that's my favorite Pixar movie....heck, I even have 3 stuffed Mikes here on the shelf at work! It's too bad we don't live closer together so I could enjoy these days with you, too! Although Victoria would consider herself "too old" for those kind of things!!

How has your summer been? It's really been a warm sunny one here in Maine! We've gone on quite a few motorcycle rides already and our pool is FINALLY up, filled with water, and ready to use!

How's work been? Same ole same ole here. Still making those dead beat dads mad by taking their driver's licenses and bank accounts.....(I'm so evil!!! :lmao:). 2 months and a few days before our trips!!!! OMG!!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks!!!! It's a darn shame we all don't live closer together. Well lets see- you, me, and Pam are all East Coasters LOL!!!!! I guess that counts for something right LOL!!!!!!!

Works been crummy as usual- but I've learned to tolerate it. I go in and get done what I need to get done, and then I plan my trip the rest of the time!!! Always so much excitement in the world of Accounting!!!!!

So, after I got home from work tonight, I spend a few hours gardening around my house. Then I showered, got Austin showered and his pj's on and we watched Kate Plus Eight. I have to say that I used to love that show when it was Jon and Kate Plus Eight, but that woman has turned into a self absorbed monster. She acts like she doesn't even want to be bothered with those poor kids I feel so bad for them. I love how she just weezles free trips out of big companies like Disney and Discovery Cove and cries poor all the time- whatever!!!!! I hope I didn't offend anyone that actually still likes her- I am just venting thats all!!!!

So, everyone is asleep and I am sitting here on the boards thinking of none other than disney of course!!!!! Just thinking of things I have to do for before the trip like shopping and spending money and stuff like that. Also trying to think of things to make it the perfect memorable vacation- as our last trip was dampered by Hurricane Faye (Way 2 go Faye- my husband now thinks WDW is "Where Misery is Made"). It was his and Austin's first trip last time, and he is convinced that it rains all day every day in Disney now. I have to prove him wrong :thumbsup2. But we have a few better things going for us this trip:

1) Our flight lands in Orlando at 8pm that Monday night, so instead of walking around the parks all day our first day like zombies, we will already be in Disney the night before and can get a good night Disney sleep and start fresh with the MK in the morning :-)

2) Because we are flying in Monday night- we will each have 2 cs meals and 2 extra snacks to use later on in our trip being that we won't use all that night.

3) We are on the FREE Quick Service Dining Plan!!!!!! This will be the first time it is actually free for us, and we had to pay OOP for the regular DDP last time because the QSDP wasn't even an option yet. Bill is really excited about this because a) He HATED being tied down to dining ressies and having to stop what we were doing to go and eat. We all like eating when we are ready. b) We don't have to tip. c) We get an extra snack a day d) The mugs are included!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4) We are staying 6 days/ 5 nights this time- we did 4 days/ 3 nights last time. We are also staying at Pop Century this time- we stayed at All Star Movies last time. Loved ASMo, but really think that Bill and Austin will enjoy the brightness and theming at Pop Century. Plus I can get some really great pics there.

5) We are going in September instead of August so it hopefully won't be as crowded or hot or rainy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6) Just all in all excited about this trip because Austin is a little older and will be able to enjoy more as a family :-)

69 days left!!!! Wow it is getting soooo close- pretty soon it will be at the 45 day mark where it will finally be paid in full and those lovely travel documents will start to arrive!!!!!

You sound so excited and that's soooo cool!!! Yes, I think this year will definitely work out better for all of you and I'm also hoping September will be less crowded!!! I'm glad someone is posting on the boards. I actually have to work when there is nothing to read!!! :lmao:

You sound so excited and that's soooo cool!!! Yes, I think this year will definitely work out better for all of you and I'm also hoping September will be less crowded!!! I'm glad someone is posting on the boards. I actually have to work when there is nothing to read!!! :lmao:

We are going to all have the best trips right Ann!!!!!!! I know it is like no one is really postin as as much- I'm sure as our trip gets even closer that people will start posting.

Austin has one of those crazy October birthdays where he just misses the cut off date for kindergarten (September 30th here) because he doesn't turn 5 till the 10th. So..... that means that he cannot start kindergarten till next year. But........ our township started all day Pre-K within the past year or so but he was on the waiting list for that. Well..... they opened up a 2nd class because so many kids were on the waiting list and we got him right in!!!!! So he starts September 7th (I know, I am a wonderful mother taking him out to go to Disney 2 weeks later right? Oh well I don't care, its only pre-k right?). I am excited that I get to take him school shopping because I know he is hands down going to want to go to the Disney Store and pick out a little backpack and lunchbox!!!!!! Along with some cute clothes!!!!!! Gosh he is getting so big- I am happy and sad at the same time!!!!!!

I just got finished icing cupcakes for tomorrows Disney Movie night- Monsters Inc. I also bought the movie tonight while I was at Walmart because I'm sure Austin is going to love it. It's funny because every Disney movie he gets- he watches about 100 times until he gets tired of it, and then picks another one and watches that one 100 times, and so on!!!!! We should have a very exciting night- I'll let you all know how it goes.

Onward to Disney Planning.........

I was just sitting here thinking that we need to take full advantage of the Photopass this trip- I love the little backgrounds and everything they do. So that will be on our list of must do's for this year. I truly cannot wait. In just 4 days my ticker will start to say 1 month- how crazy is that!?!?!!?!?!??!!??!?

I love Monsters, Inc. I think it is one of my favorites!

I too put Photopass on my to do list. It drives my family nuts sometimes because I "make" them stop all the time for pictures. :lmao::rolleyes1

Yay for a one month ticker soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter