Our journey - DH has Pancreatic Cancer

Amy, praying that Mike, you, Austin and Erin will know Gods peace and strength each day. Blessings to you all.

Amy, my prayers continue for you, Mike & your family. I'm so sorry you have to go through this ordeal. God Bless you & Mike.

For those that have not read Mike's site, he made the choice this weekend to come home from the hospital and go into Hospice care. He is tired and just wants to be home. As it was explained to me, it is not the cancer itself taking him, it is the complications from it. We have not met our official hospice nurse yet, but the nurse who came to the house told me he does not have very long. I expected it, just wasn't ready for it.

I'll try to post as I can.

Amy, I've been following your journey from the first post. You and your family are in my thoughts tonight. I'm so sorry it has come to this. :grouphug:

Amy,
You and the kids are in my prayers in your time of grief. I sit here with tears after reading Jen's update.

Thinking of you all
Allie

Amy, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your children. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Amy, my prayers are lifted up for Mike, you and your children and family and friends. I'm so sorry for your loss. May peace find you that Mike is no longer suffering. Thank you for bravely sharing your story here...You will be in my thoughts as you continue your journey. :grouphug::grouphug:

I am so very very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your children in this painful time.

I am so sorry......too much cancer loss in this world , we need to stop the beast!!!

Amy: I am so very sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

:hug: Amy, my heart breaks to hear this news. May God give you the peace that passes all understanding at this time and may you know his comfort and love for you. Sending you my deepest sympathy and for the children too.

My deepest sympathies to you on the loss of your beloved DH. I read your caring bridge site and I can see that he was a very brave man.

Please know that you have friends here, and when you are ready lean on us if we can help in any way possible. Hugs...

How I wish you were spared this terrible, senseless loss.

You have my deepest sympathies. :grouphug:

Please accept my deepest sympathies for your loss. Take comfort in that he had the best caregiver he could ever want, and he felt more loved because of that. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Amy, please accept my condolences. I'm so very sorry and wish you and your children peace at this very difficult time. I also lost my DH to cancer & I've found my children to be a great source of comfort. Please take care of yourself & know you & your family are in my thoughts & prayers. God bless you & your children. :grouphug: Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter