~Our June '09 adventure~ I'm home! Started TR 7/2

Animal Kingdom day.. :love: and the Lion King show was beyond amazing.. I think it keeps getting better. Even though I don't care for EE.. I know you will have a great day here.. can't wait to hear about it. Your trip is sooo close.. I'm excited for you and jealous! hehe

Love Animal Kingdom! You're gonna have so much fun... 2 more days!!!!! :woohoo:

I can't wait!!!

Aww have fun at the Nemo show. I have not seen it yet :(

You have to see it Lynn!

ok so its not quite 10 hours, its 8 and half - 9 if they pilots good haha :rotfl: though my flight to LA in september will be about 10 and half hours :scared: rubbish can't use the internet on flights, at least then i could do something constructive on come on here :lmao:

AK looks such a lovely park, sadly when i went we just didn't have the time to visit as we were only in Orlando for 6 days :sad1: but its deffiently on my list of must do's next time.

Haha, yeah that would be nice to use the internet on the flight!

I hope you make it to AK next time!

Animal Kingdom day.. :love: and the Lion King show was beyond amazing.. I think it keeps getting better. Even though I don't care for EE.. I know you will have a great day here.. can't wait to hear about it. Your trip is sooo close.. I'm excited for you and jealous! hehe

Haha, Don't do too much of your TR while I'm gone!

Only 2 more days.... do the happy dance:banana::cool1::dance3::cheer2::yay:

Woo! :dance3::banana::woohoo:

Hi Tinkgurl,
I'm a lurker coming out. I tried reading from start to finish and didn't want to post until I was caught up, but I lost my place plus you're about to leave. We'll be heading there right behind you. I just wanted to say I've enjoyed what I've read and really loved the attraction of the days. Have a great time and maybe we'll run into you.

oh my gosh! i CANNOT believe that you're leaving TOMORROW!! It feels like just yesterday you were telling me how jealous you were that I was in WDW because your trip wasn't until June!! Now it is my turn to be jealous!!! I really hope you see Eddie! If you do, DON'T tell him how obsessed I am lol but do say I said hi!! make sure that you do the AI experience b/c it was AWESOMEEEEEE!!! We went to the finale one and so we saw the person who won a tryout ticket or whatever, so that was cool! ahhhhhhhhh im going to be in suspense the whole time you are gone!! have soooooooooooooooo much fun girlie!!!!!

I'm so jealous of your CM ressie!!! Madison is just dying to go there, but I guess it will have to wait until our next trip (whenever that may be). I'm so excited to ride EE again. January was my first time on it and I just loved it! FOTLK brought me to tears, so I must see it again.

I love Chef Mickey's! I haven't been there in ages, but I remember the last time I went they had mickeyroni & cheese and it was amazing. So, if they have it still, eat some extra for me. :thumbsup2

Hi Tinkgurl,
I'm a lurker coming out. I tried reading from start to finish and didn't want to post until I was caught up, but I lost my place plus you're about to leave. We'll be heading there right behind you. I just wanted to say I've enjoyed what I've read and really loved the attraction of the days. Have a great time and maybe we'll run into you.

Thanks for coming out of lurking! I hope you have a great time as well!

oh my gosh! i CANNOT believe that you're leaving TOMORROW!! It feels like just yesterday you were telling me how jealous you were that I was in WDW because your trip wasn't until June!! Now it is my turn to be jealous!!! I really hope you see Eddie! If you do, DON'T tell him how obsessed I am lol but do say I said hi!! make sure that you do the AI experience b/c it was AWESOMEEEEEE!!! We went to the finale one and so we saw the person who won a tryout ticket or whatever, so that was cool! ahhhhhhhhh im going to be in suspense the whole time you are gone!! have soooooooooooooooo much fun girlie!!!!!

I'm leaving the day after tomorrow girl!

I really want to do the AI experience so I can't wait!

Have a safe and wonderful trip! May be I'll see ya around OKW! :goodvibes

Hope you have a great time and maybe see you there!

I'm so jealous of your CM ressie!!! Madison is just dying to go there, but I guess it will have to wait until our next trip (whenever that may be). I'm so excited to ride EE again. January was my first time on it and I just loved it! FOTLK brought me to tears, so I must see it again.

Hope to run into you girl!

I love Chef Mickey's! I haven't been there in ages, but I remember the last time I went they had mickeyroni & cheese and it was amazing. So, if they have it still, eat some extra for me. :thumbsup2

Haha, I will!

Looks like some good plans for AK! I bought "Big Blue World" from the Finding Nemo show on itunes! :laughing:

OK I definitely thought today was Friday!! WHOOPS! Well, now since it technically IS Friday, you ARE leaving tomorrow!!! WOO WOO!

1 week from today...

1 week from today we are heading to MGM for the day. If we didn't get to it last time, or want to do it again, we'll hit up:

07-09-08continued080.jpg

ak07-09-08119.jpg

WaltDisneyWorld07122.jpg

WaltDisneyWorld07080.jpg

Then, we're going back to the room to change because......we're eating at Cinderella's Royal Table tonight! A new one for us! :woohoo:

Then, we're staying at the MK because it's evening EMH's!

Sounds great! Cinderellas Royal Table is great fun - I love the princesses - how good a job must that be????

Make sure to remember to look out for Jaq and Gus in the rafters in the room you enter when you first go in to wait to be called. I love seeing those guys. Suppose its what Disney is all about isn't it? Love the way they are looking down watching everyone!

Your plans sound great!!!!! One more day! I hope you and your family have an amazing, trip, and I can't wait to read all about it :goodvibes:

Aww you will have so much fun!! I loved eating in the castle! Haven't done it in a while, but I loved it.

I would love to try CRT. May be for our anniversary. I hope its worth the $$$. I've read a lot of mixed reviews :scared: Have you guys always enjoyed it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter