~Our June '09 adventure~ I'm home! Started TR 7/2

OMG 103!! Crazy!! Have fun when you girls meet up!

Tell her I said hi please, and I can't wait to hear about the bum LMAO!

103?!?! Oh boy, I would probably die in that. I am doomed for August. :rotfl: Keep us updated as you hear from her!

Update::

She and her family arrived at OKW this morning around 10! Their room wasn't ready but they jumped on the bus and headed to the MK (of course) and they were just about to ride Pirates of the Caribbean!

D'oh I missed wishing you a farewell. Hope you have a great time.

Ooh the bum has me intrigued.

103 I would turn around and go home. :lmao:

Ugh 103! Yea..it was 102 in my car today. :faint: Glad they made! Ewww... a creepy bum. Yay for POTC! pirate:

i totally believe it was 103 degrees. when i was in nashville this past weekend the highs were in the upper 90's and that's north of florida, so add a few degrees as you go south. i hope it cools off a little bit for them!

tinkgurl - i really enjoyed meeting you and your family! you guys are so sweet. i hope you're having a blast at your favorite place in the world! tell your dad thanks again for taking all those pictures!

Thanks for the updates! I'm so happy they're having a great time! I totally believe it was 103--I was in Louisiana this past weekend, and it was SOOO hot! Even though it gets above 100 here, it hasn't been super hot this summer yet. I hope FL is a little cooler for them!!

Tinkgurl and her family are having an amazing time. Today they were at DTD where she got to check out TrenD which she was really excited about. Tonight they're headed to EMH at Epcot!

Tinkgurl and her family are having an amazing time. Today they were at DTD where she got to check out TrenD which she was really excited about. Tonight they're headed to EMH at Epcot!

Soooooo jealous!!!

Woo-hoo, loving the updates you're giving us through xoktenox. Sounds like everyone is having a blast. Although, 103 sounds H-O-T! :eek:

I talked to tinkgurl a little earlier and she had her family had just gotten done swimming and were going to head to DHS today! We both had our fingers crossed that there would still be FPs for TSM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter