Our little Mouseketeer 2nd trip Pre Trip Report :D TODAY!!!!!!! :D

tinks_1989

<font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon
:mickeyjum Its the Mickey Mouse club house
Come inside its fun inside
Its the Mickey Mouse club house
:mickeyjum

:wave2: Hello Every one,

How was every ones Christmas? We had a great one! Elsie was very spoilt!

102_3220.jpg

All her presents except the stockings are mine and Dave's. Just noticed you can also see we are watching Muppets Christmas Carol

408295_10151098996570521_681850520_21802078_1525472514_n.jpg

And here she is as little Miss Santa

OK so I know it is a little early to be starting my TR and I was forcing myself to wait till the 2 month mark but I can't wait any longer and its only two days early! With every one being back at work now I need something to keep me occupied! And I am too EXCITED :yay::yay::yay:

I am preparing the rest of my Pre-Trip Report but I was just so excited I had to make a start!

Now that is the cutest photo I have ever seen !!!

Wow, what a wonderful spread of presents, your little girl must have loved it :goodvibes

Now that is the cutest photo I have ever seen !!!

Wow, what a wonderful spread of presents, your little girl must have loved it :goodvibes

Thank you!

It took 3 days to open them all :laughing:

So when I rang to book our trip the very nice man told me that because Elsie will have been to Disney twice before she is one she is an official mouseketeer and continued to call her a mouseketeer through our booking! Just a little back story to our title, love a good back story lol!

Welcome back to every one that read my previous Trip Report and hello to every one else I hope you stick around!

The cast

Me - Leanne - Disney planning nut <3 everything Disney
100_3007.jpg

Favourite ride - Phantom Manor
Favourite character - Tinkerbell
Favourite restaurant - Café Mickey

DH - David - Deep down loves Disney but tries to play it cool :rotfl:
100_3032.jpg

Favourite ride - Buzz Lightyear Lazer Blast
Favourite character - Woody
Favourite restaurant - Café Mickey

DD - Elsie - Even though she isn’t one yet she loves Disney!
391177_10150981146770521_681850520_21370231_65126973_n.jpg

Favourite ride - it’s a small world
Favourite character - Ariel

she is one very lucky and gorgeous little girl :lovestruc Loved your previous TR so will def stick around for this one! happy planning :goodvibes

she is one very lucky and gorgeous little girl :lovestruc Loved your previous TR so will def stick around for this one! happy planning :goodvibes

Aw thank you glad to have some returning visitors :) another update once Missy Moo is tucked up asleep! X

The Fairy tale will be taking place on March 5th (March 5th was actually the day Elsie was due) for 3 nights!

We will be flying to the magic from Bristol International to Paris Charles de Gaulle. A bit anxious about Elsie's first flight. At least it is really short!

We have booked EZYshuttle to pick us up so far they have been amazing quick to reply to my many questions always very friendly and polite. They will supply car seat just have to let them know what type you need I thought was a great help!

We are staying at Sequoia Lodge I am so excited about this Dave and I have only stayed at Santa Fe or Davy Crockett together. We have only paid for a standard room in the main building as that is all we wanted thought the extra £80 will be a lot better spent on a meal at Inventions.

Elsie's reaction when I told her earlier it's 2 months 2 days till Disneyland!

DC000017.jpg

really looking forward to hearing all about it. Elsie looks like she has grown so much since your last report. i got the matching Mickey Mouse sack to her Minnie Mouse one for Christmas, it even had my name embroidered on it!! guess my friedns know all about my Disney obsession :rotfl:

really looking forward to hearing all about it. Elsie looks like she has grown so much since your last report. i got the matching Mickey Mouse sack to her Minnie Mouse one for Christmas, it even had my name embroidered on it!! guess my friedns know all about my Disney obsession :rotfl:

Hi she has grown so much I was going through some old photos of her earlier and was shocked to see hoe different she is! Elsie has her name on the back as well it was from my mum and dad she was more interested in Minnie then the presents :rotfl:

Hi, I read your last trip report and you sound so excited for this trip!
Your little girl is so cute!
I'm sure she will be fine on the plane.

Hi, I read your last trip report and you sound so excited for this trip!
Your little girl is so cute!
I'm sure she will be fine on the plane.

Hi,

I am so excited today we are having a Disney princess movie marathon lol!
I'm sure she will be fine on the plane I worry about things she may be scared of and she doesn't bat an eye lid to them so in hoping the plane will be the same we are going to arrive quiet early so hopefully she will see and hear them for a bit before also have a bit of food! I would say a nap but she doesn't nap any where lol! X

I'm here!!

Elsie is adorable - I can't wait to hear all your plans. :)

Ooh how exciting, I've not really followed trip reports or pre-trip reports before so I hope its ok to join you on this one. Have you flown from BRS before? Its a lovely small airport. We live just outside Bristol, and DH works for Somerset Highways so I guess 'its a small world' ha ha ha.

Elsie is just so cute!!

Ooh how exciting, I've not really followed trip reports or pre-trip reports before so I hope its ok to join you on this one. Have you flown from BRS before? Its a lovely small airport. We live just outside Bristol, and DH works for Somerset Highways so I guess 'its a small world' ha ha ha.

Elsie is just so cute!!

Hello,

It is such a small world! There seem to be a few locals on here now YAY!

Glad to be your first hope I don't disappoint!

I love Bristol airport I would rather fly from there then any where else! Just wish they had some where better to eat not such a fan of their bar! Though this is the first time in a long time we arent flying in the morning!

Thanks you! I think so but I am one very proud mummy!

2 months Today

I have been out shopping in the sales today with Minnie Mouse!

399421_10151132708410521_681850520_21992903_707186476_n.jpg

We have bought her a Princess Suitcase to take on the plane to fill with some little goodies :goodvibes

101_3285.jpg

Got for just under £6 with Shareholders card was originally £22

These are all the goodies so far that I have got her!

101_3284.jpg

You can even see the little monster trying to take something lol! So in our bundle of goodies we have a little bag! Its meant to be a hand bag but I am going to put toiletry type things in it. So far we have a flashing Minnie tooth brush (even though Elsie still has no teeth she likes to chew them when her gums ache! and a magic flannel!

101_3292.jpg

Some sweets there will probablt get eaten by Dave and me mainly me lol!

101_3288.jpg

The chocolates have princesses on them but ours are all but one Tiana!

101_3290.jpg

Some colouring in books

101_3287.jpg

and a pencil case with crayons stickers etc

101_3294.jpg

I know some people will think I am mad and think Elsie isn't even one but she loves colouring already! Here is a picture of Mickey Mouse clubhouse I drew for her and she coloured it in!

377484_10151130839330521_681850520_21985092_1454620569_n.jpg

I know its not work of art but she enjoys doing it! As you can see I am one of those proud Mummy's that displays any thing lol!

101_3295.jpg

We got a camera for Christmas from Groupon was a bargain for £25 instead of £75! It takes pictures like this and it's kid proof can be dropped great I can let Elsie hold it and not worry!

407580_10151125992345521_681850520_21959661_747533634_n.jpg

And a lunch box snack pot, Ariel fork and spoon and sippy cup

101_3293.jpg

I didn't buy this all today I have been buying it as I go along! But have managed to get some great things in the sale's

Hehe, you are a woman after my own heart! Love all that you've done and been buying. Wowwweeeeeeeeee at Elsie's colouring - it is really impressive at her age, and it is so great that she likes doing it!

Hehe, you are a woman after my own heart! Love all that you've done and been buying. Wowwweeeeeeeeee at Elsie's colouring - it is really impressive at her age, and it is so great that she likes doing it!

Ha! Lol! I love shopping! Almost as much as I love Disney!

Aw she really does love her colouring we sit at the table or I sit her in her highchair when I am cooking and she quietly does it!

Ok so I was never really bothered by Duffy before and didn't understand it all why would any one want to meet a bear that isn't really Disney related at all! But I love the idea of Elsie having one dressing him up taking him on all our Disney holidays (I hope there will be lots).

The very short story behind Duffy is so cute:

Minnie made Mickey a special Teddy Bear to take on his voyages so he would never be lonely.
Mickey loved the bear and and named him Duffy. Mickey and Duffy sailed around the world.
They visited all sorts of exciting places and made lots of friends along the way.
At the end of their voyage Mickey and Duffy sailed back home...

I am hoping to buy Elsie Duffy on our trip as he is now a permanent character I hope my sources are reliable! He can come every where with us then. Just hope he doesn't mind dressing up as a princess :rolleyes1

See you there Duffy
3358768791_4e1706b8ff.jpg

I thought I had it all figured out for where we would eat but now I am not too sure :confused3

What I did have planned:

Arrive Monday no time for any meals

Tuesday Night Cafe Mickey share a pizza and have Elsie's birthday cake here

Wednesday Inventions

Thursday Auberge de Cendrillon

Now I'm not sure about Auberge de Cendrillon I really want to go and think it would be a lovely end to our holiday Elsie can wear one of her Princess dresses and hopefully meet some Princesses. Unfortunately I haven't read any good reviews for a while and seems so expensive 120 Euros (before shareholders discount) it just seems a lot I would much rather spend it on a birthday present for Elsie!

So I am now thinking!

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday the same

Wednesday Cafe Mickey Breakfast

I really don't know what to do so, so, so confused :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter