Our little Mouseketeer 2nd trip Pre Trip Report :D TODAY!!!!!!! :D

Have a fantastic time and I hope you think of us stuck at work whilst you're mixing it up with the Mouse ;)

Oh, and I fully intend to see a TR when you return :rotfl:

Lots of love xxx

Have a fantastic time, and I hope the weather is good for you! x

Have a great time - looking forward to the TR!

Have a fantastic time and I hope you think of us stuck at work whilst you're mixing it up with the Mouse ;)

Oh, and I fully intend to see a TR when you return :rotfl:

Lots of love xxx

have a totally magical trip :cheer2::cool1::banana::dance3::cheer2::cool1::banana::dance3:

can't wait to hear all about it see loads of photos xx

Thanks every one very excited I know I won't sleep tonight!

Yay, your day is finally here! Have a magical trip, enjoy every moment and take a ton of photos to share with us!! :wizard::mickeyjum:tigger::tinker:

Yay, your day is finally here! Have a magical trip, enjoy every moment and take a ton of photos to share with us!! :wizard::mickeyjum:tigger::tinker:

Thanks I am so excited! Only 3 hours till we go to the airport! Elsie is having a nap and I am finishing my cleaning/packing! Dave well he is just pottering around staying out my way lol! Xx

Have a wonderful time - can't wait to see pics and TR, especially Elsie's wardrobe! :goodvibes

Sorry I missed you before you went, been a bit crazy here. Hope you're having a wonderful time and look forward to hearing about it when you get back!

xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter