Our little Mouseketeer 2nd trip Pre Trip Report :D TODAY!!!!!!! :D

Wow, that's fantastic!

The biscuits look delicious by the way (and we have the same Xmas plates!) I'm driving my hubby nuts already planning for Disney, he's considered sedating me until October!

Ha your DH sounds like mine! DH has selective hearing he switches off as soon as he hears Disney lol!

Love my Christmas plates I miss Christmas!

Xxx

Hello my love... The cake looks amazing, I hope it turns out alright! And the invites are cool too - you have too much time on your hands hun ;-) hehe!

Oh and I'm constantly annoying DBF with Disney stuff... So nearly booked 12 nights in Saratoga in October this week but because of our finances, we said no :-( still planning though!

Xxx

Hello my love... The cake looks amazing, I hope it turns out alright! And the invites are cool too - you have too much time on your hands hun ;-) hehe!

Oh and I'm constantly annoying DBF with Disney stuff... So nearly booked 12 nights in Saratoga in October this week but because of our finances, we said no :-( still planning though!

Xxx

Ha thanks hun!

How did Tom's phone call go today?

xxx

Lots of Birthday planning and packing have been taking place over the last few days! Yes I am almost packed and ready to go just the few bits we still need to use and buy are left to pack! So excited!

I attempted Elsie's cake and it went really well! No photos though as I only did the top part of the cake to practice how long it needed in the oven and icing I was really surprised and pleased it was quiet easy!

Elsie's autograph book came and so glad I did it now have to keep an eye out for all the characters!

Also hoping the weather will get a bit warmer in the next 4 weeks or poor Elsie will be so cold in her pushchair! (If she will stay in it) She is getting really confident and quick walking a long the furniture now so might even have a walking birthday girl! :banana:

Bought and wrapped Elsie's first birthday present last week! Can't believe my baby will be 1 less then 5 weeks time! Where has all that time gone! Of course it was Disney themed! Rapunzel soft doll in her wedding dress wrapped in Tangled wrapping paper of course lol!

Elsie's Rapunzel dress that my mum has made her is finished :cool1: So I can post all her Princess and Minnie costumes hopefully this week!

I think that is everything have registered for our free tickets from sky for September so might get a quick sneaky trip to see dreams!

Hope you are all ok and didnt get snowed in this weekend! We had no snow it snowed but just rained straight after :sad1: I think I am the only one that likes snow some days!

really glad the trial cake turned out well, looking forward to seeing pictures, you're far more organised than i am and we go in 7 days :cool1: i'm still not totally packed!!

really glad the trial cake turned out well, looking forward to seeing pictures, you're far more organised than i am and we go in 7 days :cool1: i'm still not totally packed!!

I am a crazy packer though I will pack each week lol! I love it! I am so excited 1 week till Disney :scared1: Hope the weather warms for you and DD soon!

Ha thanks hun!

How did Tom's phone call go today?

xxx

Well we can't ge the discount, but we talked about upgrading to the DDP and not having the QSDP... and we've just exchanged out Tesco Clubcard vouchers for Airmiles, and are going to put the hotel deposit tonight!!

So, PORFQ, PORR or CSR? :D

Sorry, I'm taking over your thread.... come to mine!

xx

Well we can't ge the discount, but we talked about upgrading to the DDP and not having the QSDP... and we've just exchanged out Tesco Clubcard vouchers for Airmiles, and are going to put the hotel deposit tonight!!

So, PORFQ, PORR or CSR? :D

Sorry, I'm taking over your thread.... come to mine!

xx

Ha ha I am coming I'll bring a bottle!

But it would be Port Orleans River side for me!

Hiya tinks! Only now getting my bum in gear and catching up on TRs and PTRs we shall not mention that ive not done mine from November...

Great PTR. What recipe did you use for the Tangled cake? Think I'll have to give it a go!
Elsie is getting so big! She'll have a ball. We loved the interaction in Auberge for DDs birthday.

Lol another list maker here!

Hiya tinks! Only now getting my bum in gear and catching up on TRs and PTRs we shall not mention that ive not done mine from November...

Great PTR. What recipe did you use for the Tangled cake? Think I'll have to give it a go!
Elsie is getting so big! She'll have a ball. We loved the interaction in Auberge for DDs birthday.

Lol another list maker here!

Hi,

lol well you have lots of planning your self to do at the moment!

I did 4 eggs 8oz S/R flour 80z butter and 8oz sugar but that was just enough to do just do the curved top! I know it is going to be a huge cake! I then need to make a sponge sandwich cake to go on the bottom!

I am so excited about Auberge now I kind of wish it was on our first day now! Oh well something to look forward to on our last day!

:thumbsup2 List making keeps me sane well as sane as I will ever be lol!

I can't believe my tiny princess is 11 months old today! I have been a bit emotional today about it actually! The fact that the next 10th of the month will be her birthday, that she won't be a baby any more and she is growing up too fast!

A month left of planning and preparing for her birthday party is also reflecting a lot of mixed emotions! Excited to celebrate Elsie being with us for a year, Stressed from having so much to do and sad because again she is growing up too quickly!

This week I have finished the invites and they will be going out next week :cool1:

Printed Flynn Posters with 4 different types of noses like the film!

Finished making pom poms to hang from the ceiling with the paper lanterns.

The party bags arrived so next week will be out looking for something to put in them!

Also next week I want to make the Snugly Duckling sign and make the long plait to hang from the stairs!

We bought a few goodies in the £1 and 99p shop this week as well!

I was going to do a Costume update buy my photo book is driving me insane :headache:

This trip is defiantly going to be featuring a few costume changes!

We have

Pink Minnie Mouse

IMG_0576.jpg

This dress is beautiful! My sister bought it in NY at the Disney Store. It even comes with Minnie's bloomers

IMG_0577.jpg

and a choice of two sets of ears :)

IMG_0578.jpg

and shoes every girl has to have lots of shoes (even if she doesn't keep them on)

Red Minnie Mouse, no where near as beautiful as the pink one but traditional!

IMG_0582-1.jpg

IMG_0583-1.jpg

Gorgeous Aurora dress can be pink

IMG_0584-1.jpg

or blue (but of course it will always be worn pink!)

IMG_0585-1.jpg

and a head band

IMG_0586-1.jpg

Belle

IMG_0579-1.jpg

and shoes

IMG_0580.jpg

Rapunzel this was given to us to Elsie as a christmas gift from a really lovely friend ;)

396249_10151297802120521_681850520_22531280_1430299083_n.jpg

Rapunzel this is the one my mum made very talented lady! Love you mum!

429823_10151297798455521_681850520_22531258_2069908476_n.jpg

it looks a bit blue in the photo but its not it is purple.

and I bought a cute little head band for her to go with the dress.

402618_10151297805145521_681850520_22531282_1810195726_n.jpg

So under all of Elsie's layers she will still have her lovely costumes on!

I dont know why all my photos are on the side I edited it so they weren't but :confused3 who knows!

We got the Aurora dress for dd, we had to cup the loop out of it or she couldn't sit down in highchairs, pram etc as it was in way of straps.She also couldn't walk with the loop in as shes only just toddling.

We got the Aurora dress for dd, we had to cup the loop out of it or she couldn't sit down in highchairs, pram etc as it was in way of straps.She also couldn't walk with the loop in as shes only just toddling.

I did wonder what we would do about the hoop but I love it too much with the hoop I might just change her in to it once we arrive at Auberge or just before!

Hi hun!

You have done so much preparation - you're so organised, its fab!

Love those dresses so much, she's going to look gorgeous!!

Is the hoop like a piece of plastic inserted in to the bottom? That would be difficult to keep putting in and out - but perhaps an alternative would be if your mum could sew some soft-side velcro around the bottom of the inside of the dress, then stick some scratchy-side velcro on the actual hoop - the you could wind it up and have it in your bag or the buggy when you need her to sit down etc? Just a thought, it might not work as I've not seen the dress myself.

Hope you're having lots of fun with everything and looking forward to your trip. Half term is finally over and Matthew's back at school today so hopefully I will have slightly more time (and sanity) to follow PTRs and TRs!!

((hugs))
Rachel x

Hi hun!

You have done so much preparation - you're so organised, its fab!

Love those dresses so much, she's going to look gorgeous!!

Is the hoop like a piece of plastic inserted in to the bottom? That would be difficult to keep putting in and out - but perhaps an alternative would be if your mum could sew some soft-side velcro around the bottom of the inside of the dress, then stick some scratchy-side velcro on the actual hoop - the you could wind it up and have it in your bag or the buggy when you need her to sit down etc? Just a thought, it might not work as I've not seen the dress myself.

Hope you're having lots of fun with everything and looking forward to your trip. Half term is finally over and Matthew's back at school today so hopefully I will have slightly more time (and sanity) to follow PTRs and TRs!!

((hugs))
Rachel x

Hi Hun,

Loved the TR and the face Garry wrote some too.

Are you managing to get some rest now Matthew is back at school?

As Elsie has so many dresses I was going to put her in a dress in the morning and then change her to her Aurora (hooped) dress just before we go to Auberge and Dave will carry her (he loves carrying her very proud daddy likes to be seen with her lol) then change her back to the other dress after we have finished at Auberge.

I can't believe its less then two weeks to go and planning has literally stopped! :sad1:

The cold :sick: has hit our home again :sad2:Thursday night I said to Dave I wasn't feeling great again and Friday morning I woke up and felt worse and just got worse through out the day :sad1: I even had to have my mum (Thanks mum) stay home with me and help with Elsie till Dave could leave work early!

Feeling a lot better today I had one of my OCD night mares again last night had a panic and had to get on with the cleaning etc. I want a complete spring clean before we go away.

I have been doing a bit more crafting for Elsie's party making the snuggly duckling sign just need to get a white pen now to do the wording and have finished the plait just need to add the flowers to it! Filled a few goody bags and most of the invites have now been sent!

Dave has the day off tomorrow so we are off to Bristol to get tickets to the Lion King stage tour! So excited have always wanted to see this!

Elsie's walking is improving every day she is getting more confident and letting go now and again.

I got Flynn Rider for Valentines day! Unfortunately not the real one just the stuffed one!

flynn.jpg

But I have already lost him to some one else! Elsie pulls him around every where at the moment! Poor thing has just been run over by a car oh well he was in her oven earlier lol!

Hopefully there will be some photos uploaded soon! Once I have caught up with all my housework and manage to get round to it all!

Thanks to any one that is still reading think this is the longest Pre TR ever lol!

hope you're feeling better now. Glad Elsie let Flynn out of the oven!! bet are so excited now that the trip is so close xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter