Our little Mouseketeer 2nd trip Pre Trip Report :D TODAY!!!!!!! :D

hope you're feeling better now. Glad Elsie let Flynn out of the oven!! bet are so excited now that the trip is so close xx

I am excited just a bit nervous about us all being ill. Dave is ill today typical because he has a days holiday tomorrow!

I have to post the picture of Elsie with her postcard as well! :lovestruc

Elsie would of left him in the oven I got him out when she went for a nap and the coast was clear!
x

WOW!!How organised are you?!! :lmao: I have just sat down tonight to sort our planning out!
You know im going to be walking around trying to spot you when we're there! :D Only 13days left,im v.v.excited!!

Sorry you're sick hun :-( It might be better it happening now though, gives it chance to go before you leave.

Your efforts are amazing, and your intentions are just awesome - but don't risk having a crappy trip because you are too tired from preparing. The most important thing is that you are all happy and healthy - so make that your no 1 priority, and then fit anything else in you can.

I hope that didn't sound bossy, lol, I would just hate you to be so exhausted you didn't enjoy it as much as you want to. (I did exactly that at Christmas a year ago - worked on the house, decorating, baking etc constantly from mid-November to Christmas. I stayed up late until things were done, and Christmas Eve I didn't even go to bed - I was ironing the Christmas tablecloth at like 3am! Then polishing every surface visible to human eyes, even though I had already done it..... Christmas day came and by 4pm I was asleep, almost passed out - and I was really sick until New Year. It took me months to fully get over that exhaustion. Never again!)

Ok, rambling now so will stop lol!

((hugs)) hope you feel better and have a good day tomorrow

xxx

:confused: I so did not know that Lion King was coming to the Hippodrome! Now that I'm leaving Bristol for Somerset :lmao:

Oh man, I want tickets now!

Oh, and I'm very excited about your trip :) Elsie has so many dresses, she's going to be the centre of the attention!
We'll need to meet up when I'm back in Taunton and you've recovered from your trip :goodvibes

xxx

WOW!!How organised are you?!! :lmao: I have just sat down tonight to sort our planning out!
You know im going to be walking around trying to spot you when we're there! :D Only 13days left,im v.v.excited!!

Yeah make sure you say hello if you see us :goodvibes

Sorry you're sick hun :-( It might be better it happening now though, gives it chance to go before you leave.

Your efforts are amazing, and your intentions are just awesome - but don't risk having a crappy trip because you are too tired from preparing. The most important thing is that you are all happy and healthy - so make that your no 1 priority, and then fit anything else in you can.

I hope that didn't sound bossy, lol, I would just hate you to be so exhausted you didn't enjoy it as much as you want to. (I did exactly that at Christmas a year ago - worked on the house, decorating, baking etc constantly from mid-November to Christmas. I stayed up late until things were done, and Christmas Eve I didn't even go to bed - I was ironing the Christmas tablecloth at like 3am! Then polishing every surface visible to human eyes, even though I had already done it..... Christmas day came and by 4pm I was asleep, almost passed out - and I was really sick until New Year. It took me months to fully get over that exhaustion. Never again!)

Ok, rambling now so will stop lol!

((hugs)) hope you feel better and have a good day tomorrow

xxx

I am defiantly glad it is happening now! Dave is really poorly now he has been in bed since 7 so I am getting to catch up on some of my TV and blog in peace :lovestruc

I won't have a crappy trip I can assure that :rotfl: I know what you mean though! I have been thinking that I might be taking on too much and really stressing about the cake! Dave keeps telling me just to buy one but it is one thing I really want to do! :confused3

:confused: I so did not know that Lion King was coming to the Hippodrome! Now that I'm leaving Bristol for Somerset :lmao:

Oh man, I want tickets now!

Oh, and I'm very excited about your trip :) Elsie has so many dresses, she's going to be the centre of the attention!
We'll need to meet up when I'm back in Taunton and you've recovered from your trip :goodvibes

xxx

We got our tickets today for our wedding anniversary September 11th so excited!

We defiantly need to get together me and Elsie will have to come see you in Taunton one day! When do you move hun? xxx

So I have finished (on one side) the Snuggly duckling sign

photo2.jpg

Sorry for terrible photo took it on my phone as camera is charging!

Rapunzel's plait hanging from upstairs! I will add the flowers probably on the day of the party!

photo.jpg

and the lantern scene is finished now I added the detail of the tree (dont think you can see that in the photo though) and added the bark of the tree's.

photo1.jpg

Also made 13 frying pans for Elsie's time line (going to have a photo of her when she was born and then one of her every month)

and cut out all the purple card for the bunting.

10 days tomorrow! :cool1:

So I have finished (on one side) the Snuggly duckling sign

photo2.jpg

Sorry for terrible photo took it on my phone as camera is charging!

Rapunzel's plait hanging from upstairs! I will add the flowers probably on the day of the party!

photo.jpg

and the lantern scene is finished now I added the detail of the tree (dont think you can see that in the photo though) and added the bark of the tree's.

photo1.jpg

Also made 13 frying pans for Elsie's time line (going to have a photo of her when she was born and then one of her every month)

and cut out all the purple card for the bunting.

10 days tomorrow! :cool1:

Can you organise my birthday party please? :laughing: I love the frying pan timeline too :)

I think I'm going to try and get me and Tom some tickets... I really want to see it!

My last day at work is the 14th March, move on the 17th and start my new job on the 19th! Very hectic... so once Tom and I have settled in, you are more than welcome to come visit :thumbsup2

xxx

Ok so I will try and remember it wont be till the end of March any way then!

The line for Lion King tickets was crazy it started at the ticket office and the end of it was up near the Coloston Hall

We ended up getting our tickets online! No problem I dont understand why the people were waiting in that line!

I did post on the main board as well but so excited thought I would post here as well! Today is our single digit dance

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
:banana::banana::banana:
:woohoo::woohoo:
:yay:
:cheer2:

I can't believe it is a week tomorrow till our trip :scared1: the spring clean is coming a long and just sitting down now to do a a shopping list for the party for the food that I can buy before we go.

Hoping the weather keeps the way it is had a lovely weekend. Dave has been in his shorts all weekend and even his flip flops today!

Any way I will get on with what I come on here to do lol! Elsie received a post card last week from Ariel telling her how much she was looking forward to seeing her in Disney soon :banana:

IMG_0723.jpg

And this week Elsie also received a package which inside had

IMG_0722.jpg

A beautiful hair band

IMG_0721.jpg

A little note from Minnie Mouse who is also looking forward to seeing her

IMG_0720-1.jpg

A Cinderella sticker

IMG_0719.jpg

And some chocolate coins there was quiet a few more then this but this is all that is left Elsie enjoyed them rather a lot!

Thank you so much tinkerbells mum I really appreciate the thought you put in to it!

you are welcome, glad Elsie enjoyed the chocolate, hope she shared some with you too!! hope you get all your house work, shopping and planning done, this time next week you'll be there!!!!!!!

you are welcome, glad Elsie enjoyed the chocolate, hope she shared some with you too!! hope you get all your house work, shopping and planning done, this time next week you'll be there!!!!!!!

We will be there now :banana: I am so excited it is unreal! The weather report has put a slight downer on it though. Rain for the first two days hoping this will change by next week!

Not much to update except how excited I am that there is only 4 days on my ticker :-0 YAY!

3 days left :banana:
are you all ready? time standing still yet? always happens when you are waiting to go. hope you have the best time
xxx

3 days left :banana:
are you all ready? time standing still yet? always happens when you are waiting to go. hope you have the best time
xxx

Surprisingly No! :rotfl: Time is flying by we have been so busy this week I can't believe its Friday! Afternoon! Already! :lmao: Hopefully the weekend will also fly by working tomorrow till 5 then Sunday will be doing the last of our packing getting ready for Elsie's party when return and also trying to squeeze in some sleep!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

TOMORROW WE ARE GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!!

I am beyond excited today I can't believe how quick this week has gone! Today is dragging but that was to be expected lol!

We are all packed more or less (Just need to pack last bits I will still need in the morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter