• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Outside the Parks Swap Complete

Cheryl - Got you in that additional one!! Thanks...I'll let you know when I will start widdling things down!! :thumbsup2

Stephanie - I updated your choices. You got almost all your first choices. Just a couple were second choices. Just be sure to check your elements. Also, you didn't have group RR in your original request, but did in this second one. I added you, but wanted to be sure you wanted to be there!

Hello - I'd like the following
AA - Inchies
DD - License Plate
GG - Inchies
PP - License Plate
QQ - License Plate
VV - Title
WW - Title

Good Morning!! Almost spaced this one. I really shouldnt be signing up for more since I havent completed my other 2. but I am still waiting on paper. :)

AA Winter Summerland-Piecing
CC Downtown Disney- Inchies?
DD Goofy's Candy- Piecing
FF- TRex- Title
HH- Lego Store- Mats
WW Magical Express- ? not sure yet

Have a great day ladies

Hey Erin

Can I have the following:

Group A: mini golf I would like letters "I" and "o"
group HH: lego store. I will do shapes.

Looking at a few more but I need to get an idea first.

Thanks

Okay Erin can you add me to the following:

Group C can I have letter "L"
Group AA and I will do mats

Just out of curiosity what are inchies?

I'll add you now. Inchies are (from what i have read...never actually made them myself) like deco squares, just about an inch in size.

Ok guys...I plan to close this out tomorrow morning!! So, any fill-ins would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you haven't chosen letters for word groups yet and want to, now's the time! If you don't care, I will just assign letters. Either way is fine with me!

Erin--since we haven't done either of the mini-golfs yet, why don't you just move me to the winter summerland golf group and we can drop the group I'm currently in :thumbsup2

I'll fill in a little. Please add me to these groups
2 inch letter groups:
Group E Pool
Group H Airport

I am okay with dropping the disneyquest group RR if needed.

Hi!! Can I get in on Pool, Airport, and Magical Express? I don't care which letters--just let me know! :)

I will get these in! I am going to highlight some spots that we need to fill (letters mostly) and anyone that can help out would be great!!!

OK Guys!!! I highlighted the open slots in red. The letters are the biggest concern...without them being full, those groups can't stick. The single element groups, I will keep open eben with only the two people. Groups will be set tonight and I will pm anyone that has not swapped with me before. Let me know if you need my address and I don't send it to you please! Some groups are already full and noted now. All the others, feel free to add on anything! Thanks a bunch!

Erin--since we haven't done either of the mini-golfs yet, why don't you just move me to the winter summerland golf group and we can drop the group I'm currently in :thumbsup2

Cheryl - we are going to do that one on our next trip, so I joined with you. If you really want to drop it though, let me know.

I'll fill in a little. Please add me to these groups
2 inch letter groups:
Group E Pool
Group H Airport

I am okay with dropping the disneyquest group RR if needed.

I joined with you since we have passes for our next trip! Is that ok with you?

Hi!! Can I get in on Pool, Airport, and Magical Express? I don't care which letters--just let me know! :)

Got it! Thanks for joining!

That's great for group RR I really want to do that group!!! You can add me to goofy's candy company letter group!! Not sure why I didn't originally sign up for that group!!

Please put me down for the following:

HH -- slide mounts
PP -- slide mounts
QQ -- tags

This will be my first DIS swap, so you guys keep me on the straight and narrow!

Erin--I see you have a new ticker! Lucky duck ;)

So now that MDD and I can see the boards again, here are her extra choices:

Group B
Group H
Group BB--paper piecing
Group EE--shapes
Group VV--mats
Group WW boxes

ETA: for group B (Goofy's Candy Company since there are just 3 of us what if each one of us made an entire word--welded & matted? What do you think?

Also you can add me to any letter groups to fill holes if you want :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter