Outside the Parks Swap Complete

I am checking in! Sorry I'm late...heading to Disney tomorrow so I won't be working on these for a week but this swap is my first priority when I return. I have pulled my materials and gathered my ideas!

Erin--for group OO (resort room) would you mind if I changed to mats or deco squares?

Here are my 2 inch letter groups:

DSCN3464.jpg

Group A--mini golf

DSCN3469.jpg

Group B--Goofy's Candy Company

DSCN3465.jpg

Group C--Lego

DSCN3466.jpg

Group D--Once upon a toy--the one "O" is supposed to be a tinker toy--is it okay?

DSCN3467.jpg

Group G--Magical Express

DSCN3468.jpg

Group H--Airport

Hope you like them :)

Here is my group CC: Downtown Disney Inchies

The diamond glaze is still drying.

IMG_20110601_163059.jpg

Here is my Goofy's Candy Company- paper piecing. Everyone gets 2 and the extra swirlies :) The lollipops are coated in diamond glaze, just hard to see in the pic.

IMG_20110601_171452.jpg

Here is my T-Rex Title:

IMG_20110601_205129.jpg

Thanks! Believe it or not it took the least amout of time coming up with something. Even dbf liked it and. He is indifferent to my swap stuff.

I have my magical express group in the works and am picking up lego paper on Tuesday after dds ortho appt since my store didn't have it. Then ill be postal.

Done with 2 of my letters for Magical Express--just need to do the icon. Then, I'll lack the Pool group and the Airport group--I know what I'm planning to do. . .just have to get it done!

First off, everything that's been posted looks great!

Here's what I have done so far:

Group B: Goofy's Candy Company
DSCN3476.jpg

Group BB- Fantasia Gardens Title
DSCN3475.jpg

Group EE- Characters in Flight Shapes
DSCN3477.jpg

Everything else has been designed. I should finish up tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT: I hate Photobucket. I resized and flipped everything, but it didn't work...

Love your new stuff Rachal :) Magical Express is my favorite!

Here are some more of my groups:

DSCN3478.jpg

Group BB--Fantasia Gardens--shapes

DSCN3470.jpg

Group DD--Goofy's--mats

DSCN3473.jpg

Group MM--Wintery Scene--shapes

DSCN3479.jpg

Group OO--Resort Room--shapes

DSCN3474.jpg

Group VV--Airport--paper piecing

I love everything that's been posted!!! I especially love the "candy" paper on the Goofy mats, wdwmickey!! Where did you find that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter