Outside the Parks Swap Complete

Sheila - got your package also!! Great stuff! Glad to have you joining us! Hope you stick around and keep swapping here!

Sheila - got your package also!! Great stuff! Glad to have you joining us! Hope you stick around and keep swapping here!

Thanks Erin. I'm glad my package arrived safe and sound. My life has finally settled down a bit and I've had a chance to take a peek at everyone's pics. Wow!! I just wish I had been able to join a few more groups Everything looks fantastic!! I'm so glad I found you guys! I will sticking around and have my eye on the AK and Event swaps coming up

I realized when I was looking at everyone's pictures that I hadn't posted mine yet. I'm uploading to photobucket as I type, so I'll be back in a few to post my groups.

Ok here are my groups:

Group HH -- Lego Store

IMG_6761.jpg

Group PP -- Blizzard Beach

IMG_6762.jpg

Group QQ -- Typhoon Lagoon

IMG_6763.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry about the red "X". Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? The pictures are from my photo bucket account, and they were taken with the same camera and setting as the ones I have previously posted here. Help!!!

Hey guys!! We are just waiting on one last package to get here then I can swap out and get it back to you all! I am hoping these are on their way to you Monday!! I do have one issue...I have two incomplete groups...one is a letter group. Would anyone be interested in taking the G in Lego and/or a Magical Express element? I understand if no one can or if someone can and needs a couple of extra days. No worries! Please just let me know! If no one can do the letter, I will make something so it is a complete word, but the element I will probably just mix everything up and everyone will get a duplicate of something in that group. Let me know! Thanks a bunch!

Erin--I still have lego paper and some airport type embellies so I can definately take those 2 spots :) I'll have them in the mail no later than first thing tomorrow :)

ETA: I'll probably make squares or slide mounts for magical express if that works.

Here are my angeled spots:

DSCN3564.jpg

DSCN3563.jpg

Hope you like them :) I took them to the post office tonight. You should have them by Friday.

Erin- wondering if my box arrived today? I am a little nervous since I am not the person who mailed the package! HOpe it arrives and everything is ok! -Steph

wdwmickey your angeled spots look awesome!!

Stephanie - it came today! As soon as the angelled spots get here, I will swap out and mail back (hopefully Monday)!!

These are finally all postal!!! There were a few pieces missing, so I made them quick yesterday and got everything boxed today. (Sorry for the extra delay) Please let me know when they get to you!!! Thanks for joining!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter