Outside the Parks Swap Complete

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile- it's been a week since we got back from Disney and life has been crazy! I am feeling a little pressure to get this swap done on time since I just started working on this swap yesterday! I have completely finished four of my single elements groups- Resort, pool, airport and lego. I plan to finish the rest of my element groups the rest of this week and then work on letters some this weekend (crazy weekend ahead not much time to work on swap stuff) and finish all of next week! I will absolutely be finished by the due date!! Just feeling slightly :scared1:

Thanks for the update Stephanie! How was the World? Even if you need to mail on the 25th, I would have it by the 28th. That's fine. It will not take me very long to sort this out...it's a fairly small swap. That will give you the rest of this week, this weekend and all of next week. If you are able to mail by next Friday, it will be to me by the due date. So, that would work also. Just keep me in the loop and we will be good to go! :thumbsup2

Thanks! The world was fabulous!!! And exhausting which is why I haven't even thought about this swap until yesterday!! I am coming along pretty well with the single elements, I cut at night and assemble at work!!! LOL! I think I should be finished with all my element groups by this weekend (I have a little time on Saturday night!!) so it will just be the letters left and they go pretty quick! After this weekend I will post another update!

Just wanted to give you a quick update. I posted over the weekend that I planned to be postal to you today or tomorrow, but my dh's grandfather passed away this week, so I'm running a little behind. The funeral service will be held tomorrow, so I'll get everything finished up on Friday or Saturday, and then in the mail either Saturday or Monday.

Just wanted to give you a quick update. I posted over the weekend that I planned to be postal to you today or tomorrow, but my dh's grandfather passed away this week, so I'm running a little behind. The funeral service will be held tomorrow, so I'll get everything finished up on Friday or Saturday, and then in the mail either Saturday or Monday.

Sheila - please do not worry about this! Take care of family first! Thank you for keeping me updated. Please accept my condolances. I am very sorry to hear of your loss. The due date is still about 2 weeks out...we have time!

hi everyone, just updating - i've completed half of my elements will be working on completing the rest over the weekend and hope to mail by 6/22. Thanks Michelle

Sheila - please do not worry about this! Take care of family first! Thank you for keeping me updated. Please accept my condolances. I am very sorry to hear of your loss. The due date is still about 2 weeks out...we have time!

Thank you! I'm really not worried about being late (2 of my 3 groups are finished). I just didn't want you looking for a package that hadn't been mailed.

I'm postal as of about 15 minutes ago! She said they should probably be there by Thursday, but I've got DC so we can track it, if need be!!

Oops! I just checked the mail date and saw it was today. I was thinking the 24th for some reason. I will get mine tagged, bagged, and mailed out tomorrow.

Looks like I will be able to swap this out no later than Monday for sure. Everyone has said that they will be mailing on time. As long as it is all here by then, I will get it swapped out. There are not a ton of swappers or groups, so it should be a quick job. As long as get started early enough, I will get it in the mail Monday also. If I am still waiting on packages then, I will update again.

just checking in can't remember if i did that or not - everything is in the works will finish up friday night (hopefully) and mail by Monday- thanks Michelle

Did my package get there yesterday? The delivery confirm said it was "out for delivery", but I just wanted to make sure! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter