• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Packages from Costco

kailuagirl

DIS Veteran
I'm always hesitant to book a package in case something unexpectedly causes us to have to cancel our vacation. The costco packages are such a great deal. Anyone know if there is a cancellation policy of them of any kind and if so, how it works? I couldn't find any info online. Thank you!

Thanks smartlabelprint!! Not sure how I couldn't find that :/ So confusing all that fine print. haha. I think I will have to give them a call tomorrow. I still don't really understand after reading that.

I have never had to cancel but have booked with them many times. I believe it is the same policy as booking with Disney. I have been told over the phone that I can make changes and or cancel up to 30 days before. after it will be $50 for changes, but not sure about cancellations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter