Packing...how have the temps felt this week?

I just chucked more wood into the woodstove.
Winter is here in the Pacific NW! Cold and Clear... Low 40's during the day, dipping into the 20's at night.

I love to escape to SoCal when it gets cold here at home.

Believe it or not, it gets tiresome. I love where I live including usually the weather, but this year it's been too hot for too long. I'm tired of sunscreen and sweating... 40s sounds so refreshing!

Believe it or not, it gets tiresome. I love where I live including usually the weather, but this year it's been too hot for too long. I'm tired of sunscreen and sweating... 40s sounds so refreshing!
I'll trade with you. I have 2 feet of snow, but it is warming up to 45 degrees today

So earlier on I said shorts were not necessary. I'm here now, and it was unexpectedly warm today. We thought it was perfect weather in our jeans and tshirts, but we're from Vegas and we're used to the heat. I think I'll retract my previpus statements and say most people will want shorts past 80 degrees. If you are accustomed to heat they are not necessary though. I've just heard some people complaining of the heat.

So earlier on I said shorts were not necessary. I'm here now, and it was unexpectedly warm today. We thought it was perfect weather in our jeans and tshirts, but we're from Vegas and we're used to the heat. I think I'll retract my previpus statements and say most people will want shorts past 80 degrees. If you are accustomed to heat they are not necessary though. I've just heard some people complaining of the heat.
Ah, Las Vegas is my hometown :) Glad I'm not the only one who can wear jeans and be ok when its over 80 outside. lol

Thanks everyone for the input—I ended up packing lots of variety so we are as prepared as we can be! Fortunately we are staying at the DLH so changing mid-day will be an option :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter