mdvlprof, DH Paul, DS Cedric [3]
NancyIL, Vicki [2]
sayhelllo [1]
Tiggermetoo, & travelmates [4]
nmoore14 [1]
roryh22 [1]
KarenMom[1]
MaryJo [1]

...so are you saying that means I cant make a palo dinner ressie online and attend the group palo brunch? Thanks for looking into this for us...

...so are you saying that means I cant make a palo dinner ressie online and attend the group palo brunch? Thanks for looking into this for us...
You can't make a Palo brunch ressie online, and attend the group Palo brunch. Your online Palo brunch ressie would automatically be canceled when/if you're assigned to the group Palo brunch (30 days or so before the cruise).

You're allowed one of each *type* of reservation, so you can have your own Palo dinner reservation and the group Palo brunch reservation.

Sayhello

I am interested in Palo brunch, and I'm pretty sure my roommate (Vicki), would be, too.

**Yes, my roommate would be interested in the group brunch, too!

I would be interested in Palo brunch, but not dinner.

Of course, with my luck, it would end up at the same time as the group Remy reservation... :confused3

Sayhello

I mentioned in email to DCL that we need to make sure it doesn't conflict with group reservation at Remy.

We would love a dinner at Palo (I really want to try the chocolate souffle and I don't think you can get that at brunch). Our travel mates want to go to. That would be 4 of us.

I would be interested in joining a group brunch at Palo. It will be just me.

I'd like to join in. I'm traveling solo this trip and would love to do Palo with others. I would prefer brunch, but would be ok with dinner.

Karen

I would be interested in joining either brunch or dinner. It would just be me as I'm traveling solo.

If you want to be in our Palo group, send me a PM with name, DCL confirm #, and Cabin #, so I can make a list to give to DCL.

Haven't gotten definite info on how many people, but better to have a list ready to go. If # of people is limited to less than # we have, I'll let you know.

Mdvlprof - I sent you a PM. I hope ths works out and I look forward to meeting all of you in December.

Karen

DCL contacted me back.
You’re supposed to be able to have one brunch and one dinner on reservation number. You might be able to book on board, but not online. [DCL regs, not mine.]

Palo brunch –
Don’t have private room for brunch. We’ll have to sign up in groups,
‘but know that you will not be able to get more than 6 in at once on one reservation. If you are looking at 15 then you will also have scattered arrival times. There is no way to get everyone in at the same time.’
So I’ll need volunteers [preferably Gold, if we have any.] Since I have list, I’ll send volunteers 5-6 names.

Palo Dinner –
Private room only seats 14. So unless we have drop-outs…..

So ….. Brunch or Dinner?

DCL contacted me back.
You’re supposed to be able to have one brunch and one dinner on reservation number. You might be able to book on board, but not online. [DCL regs, not mine.]

Palo brunch –
Don’t have private room for brunch. We’ll have to sign up in groups,
‘but know that you will not be able to get more than 6 in at once on one reservation. If you are looking at 15 then you will also have scattered arrival times. There is no way to get everyone in at the same time.’
So I’ll need volunteers [preferably Gold, if we have any.] Since I have list, I’ll send volunteers 5-6 names.

Palo Dinner –
Private room only seats 14. So unless we have drop-outs…..

So ….. Brunch or Dinner?

I don't have a strong preference either way. I am a Silver CC member, so I can't book anything until Sept. 9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter