Parasailing

D L and K's Mom

<font color=blue>D, L and now baby Kennedy's mom!<
I called to try to make ressies at Sammy Duvals for Dec and they said it was to early? I have a question for someone who has done the parasailing. DH wants to take DS with him Tandem . DS is a special needs child and I am worried that he won't hold on. I know you are strapped in really really tight. Do you have to hang on ? When I called the lady wasnt really sure and she told me to call back later. I know DS would love it as he loves the rides and anything fast. If he does not like it will they let hime come down as soon as he fusses?? Also, will they let me go on the boat to watch with a 5 month old baby?? Thank you in advance.

I did tandem parasailing with my DD (8) this summer. It was great. Your DH and your DS will both be strapped into a harness that is attached to the parasail rope with a clip (they will be attached seperately from each other with their bodies about a foot apart). They do ask you to hold on to the straps, but we definitely took our hands off to wave at the rest of our family in the boat and I recall my DH and DS waving their arms like birds while in the air. I do recall them telling us not to hold on to some part of the harness (can't remember exactly why)....would your son be able to follow that instruction? Seems doable to me.

-HM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter