Park crowd question

goofy4dvc

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
We are planning two trips to WDW this year (I'm SOOOO ready as we didn't go in 2007). I would like to avoid Jersey Days, spring breaks, graduation parties, and all other times when there is an influx in attendance. We're looking at going in the spring, either April 19-26, April 26-May 3, or May 3-10. We're also looking at going again in the fall, either October 18-25 or October 25-November 1. Does anyone know if any of these weeks fall during a busier than usual time? I know that Halloween falls during the the October 25-November 1 time.

I know that the Spring and Flower Festival will hit the spring dates and the Food and Wine Festival will hit the fall dates, but other than that????

Thanks for your help!

We are planning two trips to WDW this year (I'm SOOOO ready as we didn't go in 2007). I would like to avoid Jersey Days, spring breaks, graduation parties, and all other times when there is an influx in attendance. We're looking at going in the spring, either April 19-26, April 26-May 3, or May 3-10. We're also looking at going again in the fall, either October 18-25 or October 25-November 1. Does anyone know if any of these weeks fall during a busier than usual time? I know that Halloween falls during the the October 25-November 1 time.

I know that the Spring and Flower Festival will hit the spring dates and the Food and Wine Festival will hit the fall dates, but other than that????

Thanks for your help!
I have gone late April/early May and it was perfect-weather and attendance. Late October you might run into a little more of a crowd as the Pro golfers are there around then.

Our schools have a four day weekend in Oct. (around the 18th) every year.
I am not sure if that extends beyond the Columbus, Ohio area or not, but I do know my daughter who is in college has a short fall break as well. I am not certain of this year's dates, however.

All good choices (see my 2008 list below). If you plan to book your April/May one, your 7 month window is open now as I am in the process of booking day-by-day right now. I find the crowd levels for the weeks you listed to be a moderate level. This means, not quiet or slow like late January (September w/o free ddp), but not crazy busy like Christmas/Easter/June & July.

Our schools have a four day weekend in Oct. (around the 18th) every year.
I am not sure if that extends beyond the Columbus, Ohio area or not, but I do know my daughter who is in college has a short fall break as well. I am not certain of this year's dates, however.

It does, and our schools are out then too. While we found crowds a bit heavier than December in October, they were very manageable.

We LOVED the early May dates.

Seems like April 19-26 is looking to be a busy week. Our district here in NJ has Spring Break that week rather than Easter week in March. It is Passover week. I know alot of NY schools and MA schools are off that week as well. I saw on another thread that OKW and SSR were the only DVC's with availability that week. Regardless, we are going to be at OKW April 21-26, but if you have the option, you may want to consider your April into May dates. May be less crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter