Park Reservations and Those Without Smartphones And Internet

NightGuardianAngel

Mouseketeer
Does anybody know how someone who lives in a remote area where internet and smartphone signal is not available (example: living in the National Radio Quiet Zone such as Green Bank, West Virginia) can make a reservation to go into the park after buying a ticket?

How did they post on an online forum.. should have been my first question.
To be fair, they could be asking for a friend. But it seems likely that the same solution used to buy tickets from a remote location could be used to do reservations.

Honestly... . This going to a HUGE hurdle . Either need a friend or a travel agent to book almost everything that has internet service.
Party will HAVE to have a smart phone once in WDW.

How did they post on an online forum.. should have been my first question.
It could be that they were posting while they were at a public place with WIFI (such as a restaurant, store, courthouse, or at a school, library, or even in a hotel from a laptop or a public computer while they were in town (outside the National Radio Quiet Zone) or traveling.

Last edited:
It could be that they were posting while they were at a public place with WIFI (such as a restaurant, store, courthouse, or at a school, library, or even in a hotel from a laptop or a public computer while they were in town (outside the National Radio Quiet Zone) or traveling.
Right but if that's the case why ask the question at all? If they know how to access internet. Seems just odd to me

Internet access is not necessarily radio-frequency based. I've visited the National Radio Quiet Zone several times. Homes have DSL and fiber access, just no Wi-Fi (in most cases).

I suppose they could could make a park reservation from those same public locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter