Parks Game: Part 11! "Still Playing After All These Years..."

Sorry, not just 3.

Okay, guys. I have to go run some errands but I'll check back later.

McMom

Hydrolators..........I believe there are 71 of them!:teeth:

Okay seriously, I remember them being in pairs......maybe pairs of three?....I'll say that there are 6 hydrolators.

:earsboy:

Okay, I'll take the guess of four. Somehow, I figured there must be more because all those people in the pre-show area and only a few hydrolators?

In any event, my ears were really popping the last time as we descended on the hydrolators to the depths of the Living Seas!

Back!

Dripping wet AAQs to Granny and Amandadaddy. The correct name for these elevators are "hydrolators" and there are a total of 6 - 3 going down and 3 going up.

MCMom

Come on guys! Page 2? Guess us old folks will have to try and spend more time here to keep the thread on page 1.

Ok, here's a softball question: In what year did the WEDway PeopleMover begin its run at the Magic Kingdom?

Dave....nice to see you checking in on us! I don't think that was one of the original attractions, but I'm going to guess 1977. Just seems like it wasn't too long after they opened the park.

OK, Linda, you and Granny have it surronded (hint, hint). Let's see which of you gets the AAQ.

Until there is a reply I'll post another question to keep it going:
In the original plan for the Dumbo ride, what color were all the elephants going to be?

Originally posted by ksdave
OK, Linda, you and Granny have it surronded (hint, hint). Let's see which of you gets the AAQ.
Well, it's obvious from your comments that you think it opened in 1976. But, according to every source I have, Dave Smith being one of them, it opened on July 1, 1975! I prefer not to depend on memory when it comes to dates.

Good Monday morning! Looks like we could use a question while we wait for Dave to clear up his PeopleMover question.

Place the following attractions in the chronological order in which they opened, starting with the earliest.

1. Beauty & the Beast Live on Stage
2. Ariel's Grotto
3. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
4. Kali River Rapids
5. If You Had Wings
6. Living Seas
7. Magic Carpet of Alladin
8. Mission to Mars
9. Horizons

I'll make a stab at it:
1. If you had wings
2. Big Thunder Mtn.
3. Horizons
4. Living Seas
5. Beauty & Beast
6. Ariel
7. Kali River
8. Aladdin
9. Mission: Space

minnie....you did pretty well, even though only one is in the right place.

I think that when you misread "Mission to Mars" as "Mission:Space", it threw you off! :p

I'll take a stab at it Granny.....how 'bout:

1. Mission to Mars
2. Living Seas
3. If You Had Wings
4. Horizons
5. Ariel's Grotto
6. Big Thunder Mountain RR
7. Beauty and the Beast - Live
8. Kali River Rapids
9. Magic Carpets of Aladdin

There are several guesses in there, but I'll go with this for now.

:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter