Parks Game! Part 8! The game continues...so you must keep on playing!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Fantasyland attractions were:
Cinderella's Golden Carrousel
It's A Small World
Skyway to Tomorrowland
Peter Pan's Flight
Mickey Mouse Revue
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Snow White's Adventures
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Mad Tea Party

love that historical trivia:smooth:

Oops...I was too slow with my typing and MK swooped in with all those great looking answers!

Thanks to all for a wonderful anniversary day and evening! :)

And will the last one to leave, please turn out the lights on Main Street?

Thanks. :)

Just checking in on the anniversary activities.
I don't believe anyone has answered my question about the E to D ticket attraction.
It was probably before everyone's time! It was one of the original Fantasyland attractions and was 'demoted' in 1973.

Originally posted by JamesD
Just checking in on the anniversary activities.
I don't believe anyone has answered my question about the E to D ticket attraction.
It was probably before everyone's time! It was one of the original Fantasyland attractions and was 'demoted' in 1973.

How about the Mad tea Party?

James,
Since someone already guessed 20,000 leagues, if you're still looking for an answer it must be Small World.

la lalalala la lala

I'll toss out an AAQ (and my 500th Post!) for the anniversary:

Name the original WDW Resort hotels.

:sunny: Good Morning PG Players!

Congratulations on your 500th post Marty! :bounce:

Marty... I'll guess The Contemporary, The Polynesian Resort and Fort Wilderness Campground :)

:p

james how abouy the skyway .

the hotels were poly and contemporary

That's right (I originally thought that The Disney Inn was open too, but it only opened in 1973).
A Resort-ful AAQ to MBabe!

Morning all:wave:

James, how about Pirates of Caribbean?

LeighAnn here are the heavy duty, fleece lined ponchos:) Sending pixie dust your way as Isabel heads toward land. All is quiet here ... but that will change soon. Holding good thoughts for all of you along the coast.

:wave: James.... I'll guess Mike Fink Keel Boats :teeth:

I thought I'd bring James' question forward...

Originally posted by JamesD
What attraction that no longer exists at WDW, was downgraded in the 70's from and E to a D ticket?

Before his last post these are the attractions that had been guessed...

Skyway - Granny
MTWR - MBabe
20K - Tink85, 1Hour (simultaneous posts ;) )
IASW - Marty
Mission to Mars - RU

James still needs to check these guessed since his last post....

Mad Tea Party - Marty
PoC - Jen
Mike Fink Keel Boats - MBabe

:smooth:

Good morning all!:wave: quite a party last night, good thing those whiparitas dont cause hangovers!

i'll throw a guess out this morning on james' question. how about jungle cruise?

everyone in isabels path stay safe, please.

Good Morning Gamers!!

I'm surprised nobody ended up in Cindy's moat!!

Rather subdued party - must have been Isabels influence!

As fas as James' question goes - I believe the original question said a ride that is no longer in existence.

So - I stick with my 20k Leagues answer. I know IASW was an e-ticket, but it is still there. All other rides were C tickets. Except 20k.

(oops - some reason I thought he had mentioned Fantasyland!)

Hey James I know this one and I didn't even hafta go lookin through the internet.

It was in Fantasyland. It was downgraded because when it first came out it was new and "high-tech" which was high volume when it was new but became less attended once cardboard cutouts and black light paint was not as new and thrilling.

People were not as impressed with it's monorail 2-person car system. I am describing Peter Pan's Fightl Is this right? Did I finally get a James D question???

Good morning all!! I see that we did a pretty good job of picking up after yesterday's celebration...thanks to all for keeping our Chalk Circle a clean place to hang out! :)

And yes, James gave us two big clues....it's an extinct attraction and it was in Fantasyland.

So I'll guess Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Or Magic Journey, if it's not too early for a tiny shotgun. :p

This info is from themeparks.com

What opening attractions in the Magic Kingdom were "E" ticket rides?
Jungle Cruise, Bears, Hall of Presidents, Haunted Mansion, Small World, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

the only ride no longer in existence is 20K

:wave: James.... Mickey Mouse Review?

(I missed the Fantasyland reference :rolleyes: )

:p

While we're waiting for James to return, I'll toss out a "It was a long party so make 'em easy this morning" kind a question. :p

What is the name of the movie in The Land at EPCOT that features Timon and Pumbaa?

ya know MBabe I was going to put Mickey's Review on there too. First a split second i thought taht's what it was. Then switched to PPF.

You know what they say about staying with your original thought/plan/answer etc.

I'm sorta thinking you are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter