Parks Game! Part 8! The game continues...so you must keep on playing!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yen squeaked in just before you buddy with the correct answer. But since you're new, I'll give you one too. :p

Thanks! This game is addicting!

"Best Time of Your Life" was played in what attraction?

Yes it is buddypoo :p and Welcome to the Game! :)

We love it when new players join in!

It is from the original version of Carousel of Progress I believe.

:wave: Hi Jas, nice seeing you here!

:smooth:

Buddy, I'll guess CoP. :)

Thanks Sandi!! :) I'll cash in my AAQ now and I'll toss out this question:

There is a 4 legged walker in front of Star Tours. What is the abbreviation of this "machine" and what does that abbreviation stand for?

Yep, Mickeybabe! And now I can't get that song out of my head!

Thanks for the welcome by the way.

Jay, give me a minute and I'll think on that.

Thanks buddypoo I'll just turn this back in and ask...

In what WDW attraction/ride could you find a Judge?

;)

MBabe you found a judge in the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Yes, you are correct Jen!

Wild ride AAQ card to Jen :bounce:

Have a Whiparita and pull up an CCAC........Happy Hour has oficially begun :teeth:

:smooth:

No wonder I couldnt find the CC, it was gone! Good thing Higgs made another one:teeth:

wow a new CC ! wave: hi all

jAY,
FROM A NATIVE TEXAN NOW IN FLORIDA
All Terrain Armored Transport (AT-AT walker).

Hey all. I can't believe we're up to part 8!

I'll second Kathryn. I know it's an AT-AT but never knew what it stood for, and she sounds like she knows what she's talking about :)

An AAQ card to Kathryn!! The walker outside Star Tours (which squirts water at you from the "guns") is an AT-AT, or All Terrain-Armored Transport. :) You're a native Texan? Which part of the state? :)

Just got back from seeing Pirates earlier tonight. GO SEE IT!!!! It was great!!! And stay allllllllllll the way thru the credits. :) There are a few scenes similar to the attraction in the movie, but you knew there would be, right? :p

Thanks for the AAQ MBabe ... turning it right back in ...

When did CoP first appear before moving to WDW? Year and occassion please.

Jay, the Southeast.
OK I have a good one I've been saving. I'm headed to MK right now but you guys work on this one.

what was the name Big Thunder Mountain Railroad originally suppose to be according to WDW Imagineers?

hint: it is 6 words :)

I'll tackle Jen's question!
The General Electric Carousel of Progress first appeared at the 1964 New York World's Fair. It later moved to Disneyland where it opened in 1967, and in 1975 it opened at WDW.
This is my first time on this thread. Was that okay? :)

James that was perfect!!! You now get a virtual "ask a question card" (AAQ) which you can redeem and ask a question. Please out your question in bold.

Great job!

Thanks, Jen!
I want to turn in my AAQ and ask a question, but first I want to say hello to a fellow pin trader that I haven't seen in ages. Hello Kathryn!

What was the first attraction to open at WDW prior to it opening at Disneyland?

Welcome James! :p
I'll guess Space Mountain. If not that, then Country Bears?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter