Parks Game--Part Three!! Let's Keep on Playing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey....just like last time....you guys moved and didn't leave a forwarding address!!

I'm starting to think you're trying to "ditch me"! :p

Higgs....a great start off post to another historic thread. Great job, your Emperorness!!!

And MBabe....thanks for stepping in and keeping our CC denizens calm during the dark hours of "PG shutdown: the sequel". You did a great job of keeping things going while waiting for His Kingship to post the new thread.

First animals at AK.....well, based on our early Chalk Circle experiences there, I'll have to go with......PAR-TAY ANIMALS!! :p

Hey Jen, Jimmy is a werewolf :)
Where are those vitamin C dole whiparitas? This cold is killing me. :(

A Howling AAQ to MK:)

Granny we knew you would find us;)

Welcome to the chalk circle (CC) ckj :wave:

ckj . . .

Nails the AK question, with some help from Kim. They were two giraffes named Zari and Miles.

Gee Granny.... sorry... I thought I had left a trail of pretzels.... maybe that is what those beer guys were doing following me :rolleyes:... and here I thought it was just my new Wench Ensemble :p....

Here pull up a CCAC and I'll get you a Dole Whip ;)

Now on to the business at hand....

:bounce: Welcome ckj !!! :bounce:

It is so nice to have new people come to the CC... feel free to play along.... the game is pretty easy... answer a question correctly and the person who asked it will give you an AAQ card (Ask A Question card) Then you can use it to ask one :p.

I'll dig out the overview since the new thread may attract more curious guests :).

Jen... I'll second MK... Jimmy is a werewolf :p

MK... Here a special vitamine C infused D Whip just for you :).

:smooth:

Originally posted by MickeyBabe
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Part Three.... Let the games begin!!!!!

MBabe glides into the bright and shiny new CC in an equally bright and shiny new Dole Whip Wench Ensemble..... with Ruby Versace Slippers of course ;)

Everyone's favorite Dole Whip Wench has arrived bearing a plethora of Morning caffeine disguised as beverages :p.

Welcome Home everyone...

MBabe says as she gets a little choked up....

I fell asleep on New Years day and the next thing I remember....

I was in a dream, the Parks Game was lost, and I couldn't find my way back home....

I looked for help and found a Witch causing trouble (at Famtasmic)... then I took a road trip (Rock 'n' Roller Coaster) to find the Wizard (Yensid ;))...

I met so many wonderful people along the way (the PG Players...and you know who you are)... I found myself at the gate of the Kingdom... I knocked on the door and the man in charge (wdwoldtimer) said No one sees the wizard :( ....Oh No :earseek:.... Well softie that he really is he said.... We’ll see what we can do ;).....

I finally got to see the Wizard (Yensid)..... He told me I had to accomplish one task.... Find the golden shack and bring it to him.

I set off with a few of my new friends... A true blue girl in a Blue Gingham dress (DJen).... An intelligent Scarecrow (ozzel), A courageous Lion (Granny) and a Tin Man with a big heart (Higgs).

In our quest for the Golden Shack... we found some of Charlie’s Angels to help us (madonna, MK, and MrsA). After a virtual search of the Kingdom :p... we found the "Golden Shack".

Nearby we found a group of Winkie Guards (jwill, RJay, gometros) watching a Big Screen TV in a Chalk Circle.... who kindly offered to help us....

When we returned with the Golden Shack the Wizard (Yensid) and his Mentor (OT) said I always had the power to return home..... Just click the mouse three times and say "There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home..."

I did as they instructed and when I awoke I was here with you.

And you were there... and you... and you....

Oh my... There is no place like Home :)

Where in WDW can you find Ruby Slippers? ;)

I know I'm a little late for this (darn work :)) but MBabe...that was beautiful!! :p Great summary of the PG attitude up to now :D

Anyway...Granny--don't worry...you will never be left behind...after all--you are keeper of the sacred chalk!

BTW...has everyone been notified about the new CC??? We don't want to lose any players!

Speaking of players...welcome to the game ckj!

Now...back to the game...
I'll third that the kid in CoP is a Warewolf....

Now for the shotgun on the Swiss Family question

Deliverance
Hispanola
Holy Cheese (Batman ;))
Hesperus
Jolly Roger
Titanic
Doom Buggy
Jolly Roger (a different Jolly Roger)
Jolly Rancher
Dole Whip Express
can you tell I really don't know???

Oh well...I'll just stop there...that's a good question :)

hello? Hello? Is this the new location for the CC?

Whew, glad I found it. I thought you all left and forgot to bring me along.

Oh, before I forget, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Boy, jwills really wanted to get that question asked. I think I counted four times he posted it. Looking for another golden shacky with that question?

Let me see if I can snatch it away from you. Was the Swiss Family Robinson ship called the Titus?

For the benefit of our new player ckj and any lurkers who may be finding our little game for the first time :)......

Here is a little about us, The Parks Game Players and the Game itself....

We have a little game going here asking WDW Parks Trivia..... Answer a question... you get to ask one.... it's that simple. :p

We try to keep the active questions to between 1 and 3 ..... Let's see.... If you ask one you must keep checking in to confirm you answer and award your AAQ card to keep things going. ;)

Also, we try to keep our Questions in Bold Type so they don't get lost in our posts and are easier to track.

Try to keep an answer or a question in every post so as to keep our wonderful moderators happy :)

Fun and games are a must..... and sarcasm is encouraged buffered with the use of the ever popular smiles. :rolleyes:

Now on with the game....................

jwill....the Swiss family sailed on the...... Jolly Roger (a different, different Jolly Roger :p

No on Titus, Jolly Roger (different one or otherwise). Higgs is on to something with Dole Whip Express, that should be it's name considering it's close proximity to Aloha Isle.

well i go away to Disneyland and thie is what happens???

Its good to be back at the CC i brewed some good ones while on vacation. Ill put them up soon... im sick right now so ill give a trip report later along with those question...

Recycled airplane air gave me a bad cough and throat sore and i got a couple of ear infections too....

what a why to come back

c'ya soon
~Steve

Originally posted by jwill
No on Titus, Jolly Roger (different one or otherwise). Higgs is on to something with Dole Whip Express, that should be it's name considering it's close proximity to Aloha Isle.

Being a newbie and all that, I hate to call out the semantics police, but the rules of this game are that the question has to do with something in WDW, right? So, I assume we're talking about the Swiss Family Treehouse in Adventureland, right? The ship was called the Titus and the Disneyland version was the Recovery, before it became Tarzan's treehouse.

It gives the ship's name right on the plaque at the entrance to the tree hose:

On this site July 1805 the Swiss Family Robinson, composed of myself, my good wife and three sons, Fritz, Ernst and little Frances, were the sole survivors by the grace of god of the ill fated ship Titus. From the wreckage we built our home in this tree for protection on this uncharted shore. Signed Franz R.

If you're looking for the Jupiter II, I submit that is not a part of WDW :p

Oooohhh...now this is exciting...will we see the first appearance of the dreaded black monorail on the new PG thread???

jwill--is gometros right?

Anyway....onto the game...
while we sort this one out...another question...(and I hope I'm not calling the SP on myself)
What was the first TV sitcom to be filmed on location at a WDW park?
and to clarify..this is a show that was not normally shot at the studios...but traveled to WDW for a special episode (maybe more than 1--I don't recall) and the parks were shown in the episode...

Originally posted by Higgs22
Oooohhh...now this is exciting...will we see the first appearance of the dreaded black monorail on the new PG thread???

jwill--is gometros right?

Anyway....onto the game...
while we sort this one out...another question...(and I hope I'm not calling the SP on myself)
What was the first TV sitcom to be filmed on location at a WDW park?
and to clarify..this is a show that was not normally shot at the studios...but traveled to WDW for a special episode (maybe more than 1--I don't recall) and the parks were shown in the episode...

Was it McHale's Navy? Or was I in Universal Studios, CA when that was being filmed?

Hold the black monorail at the station boys.
I'm talking about the Swiss Family Treehouse at WDW. The photo I have is of the plaque gometros described word for word but the name is not Titus. The date of my photo is 12-19-02, I will work on trying to post it tomorrow to clear my good name.

The name name of the ship on photo I have is the name of a bird prominently mentioned in Monty Pythons' The Holy Graille.

If the ship's name doesn't fit, you must acquit!:)

..just hiding in the corner! This place is rockin'!!

I think the answer to the Swiss Family Robinson question is the Fortune, or Fortuosity, or something like that. Am I close????

Welcome to the Chalk Circle MiKelly:wave:

Jwill are you related to Johnny Cochran:jester:

Just to keep us honest ...

Higgsi was it the Brady Bunch? Oh wait that was King's Dominion ... I think it was Roseanne.

Is it Dole Whip-arita time yet?

Originally posted by jwill
The name name of the ship on photo I have is the name of a bird prominently mentioned in Monty Pythons' The Holy Graille.

If the ship's name doesn't fit, you must acquit!:)

Hmmmmmmmm................would it be the Swallow?

Higgsy - was it Full House?
Jwill - Cuckoo? Crow? Toucan? Flamingo? Vulture? Pigeon? Eagle? Dodo? Scarlet Ibis? Reticulated Crane-Giraffe? Big Bird? Barker Bird? Enchanted Tiki Bird?:) :) :)
-MrsAPalm

Just making my first appearance on PG3. :) Glad to see we all are finding our way here even tho PG2 got a rather quick shut down notice. :rolleyes: Sheesh... and over a holiday, at that. ;)

Welcome to our newbies!! Feel free to jump in at any time!! :)

jwill, are you referring to the African swallow or the European swallow? (sorry MK, I tried to save this for you, but just couldn't resist :p I hope you're feeling better! :) ).

************Vvvvvvvvrrrrrrrooooooommmmmmm**********

The Parks Game Semantics Police Black Monorail pulls up

Well, well , well. So this is the new Thread, eh? Looks like a little flotsom was carried over from the last thread.

Jwill will be given the opportunity to present evidence to the contrary of Gometros claim that the Swiss Family Robinson ship was named Titus.

Provided he can submit said evidence within a timely fashion, we will not have to press charges. We will be watching this exchange closely. Johnny Cochran does not scare us. The Chewbacca Defense does not fool us.

Please return to your game.

************Vvvvvvvvrrrrrrrooooooommmmmmm**********

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter