Parks Game--Part Three!! Let's Keep on Playing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Higgs.... I'll second MrsA... I believe it was Full House who's semi regular cast member Scott Weinger (DJ's boyfriend) was the voice of Disney's Aladdin.

:smooth:

Legaly pending AAQ cards to Ocean and Yensid the name on the photo I have is the Swallow.

Jay: It wouldn't be the African Swallow, African Swallows are non-migratory.

Disneyjen: I am not a relative of Johnny Cochran but I'm sure some of my relatives have seen him on T.V.

welcome Ocean and Mikelly.

Uh oh - is it just me - or are there a lot of players *missing*???

Can we do an attendance call - so far I have:

Granny
*She who must not me named*
Mrs A
DisJen
The Dole Wench-o-rama
my band camp buddy jwill
CKJ - WELCOME!!!
Higgs
MK (or is that Yensid?)
Gometros
Horizons
Mikelly 1221 - WELCOME!!!
Yensid (the real one)
Madonna (I'm here)
psst are we gonna tell OT where we are?!?

BTW - I will third Full house - in fact they stayed at the GF on the show!!!

Originally posted by jwill
Legaly pending AAQ cards to Ocean and Yensid the name on the photo I have is the Swallow.

welcome Ocean and Mikelly.

Thanks for the welcome. And for the newbies, what is an AAQ card?

:wave: Madonna....snif.... snif... I've been here all day....

:bounce: Welcome Mikelly & Ocean !!!! :bounce:

Feel free to jump right in... nice to have attracted some new players :)

Higgs.... If it isn't Full House I'll guess Family Matters or Sabrina the Teenaged Witch :)

Any one up for PoC? I will bring back Dole Whips... brb...

psst - babe - read my list again carefully - I nicknamed you...

Ocean... an AAQ card is an Ask A Question card.... you can read a brief synopsis of the game and how we play on page 2.... once again... welcome aboard :)

~ MBabe

Just to keep us honest....

jwill....I'll guess the Ships name is The Swan (Boats) ;)

Edit: Pssstttt madonna...oops...I see it now.... sorry, my bad :( ...... here have a 71 oz. Dole Whiparita :)

Madonna,

How could you leave me out - I answered the first question!

Spend some time away from the PG thread and they forget you.:( ;)

Originally posted by Higgs22
What was the first TV sitcom to be filmed on location at a WDW park?
and to clarify..this is a show that was not normally shot at the studios...but traveled to WDW for a special episode (maybe more than 1--I don't recall) and the parks were shown in the episode...
[/B]

I believe it was Boy Meets World - Full House went to Disneyland.

While waiting for the jury to come in, I'll throw this question out:

Within 5, how many granite stone blocks did it take to construct Cinderella's Castle?

Good-bye old CC, hello new and improved CC! Looks like we have a lot to do to get up to 700 pages again.

Madonna, add me to the roll call, and give OT some subtle hints on were everyone is.

Oh, and welcome to the game Ocean & Mikelley!

Hey, this is kinda neat..... I'm a *wizard*!!! :teeth: Cool!! :)

Hey, if we have angels, then who is Charlie? :confused: Hmmmm.... WDW Angels. :) Any affiliation to the WDWWDS? :)

This is cool.... we're getting a lot more new players here in the first few pages. :) Again, welcome aboard!! :)

I think I'll leave the latest question for our newbies and throw out the standard, generic, all encompassing guesses for any other questions out there:
Horizons
:teeth: :smooth:

hmmm....gometros is trying to trick us here.....:)

That is a good question, but I think I can get it exactly...there were no granite stone blocks used in the building of Cindy's castle :p

BTW...AAQ cards to everyone who had an answer to my TV show question...I had it as Rosanne...which I still think was first...but I see other ones as well...so in the interest of fairness...AAQ's to everyone! :)

Welcome to the game all of our new players (Ocean MKelly, CKJ, WDWalways, and anyone else I accidentally left out)! Make yourself at home!

Thanks for all the welcomes guys! I'll try to keep up! :-)

I will second the "no granite blocks" vote-it's fiberglass (isn't it?)

Madonna,
I'm here, you can add me to the roll call (or maybe I'm only half here).

With the new year begins the new tax season. I won't be able to play often and will not be able to play any AAQ cards (if I get one), but I will be with you in spirit. So until April 16th, have a great game! (I will be popping in from time to time though).

Whiparita serving wench, you think you could rustle up one more before the grind really begins? (Make it a big one please----and thank you!)

I will guess 1971 granite blocks.

Hmmm....slow night tonight...I come and check on the CC...and it seems everyone is still getting over New Years! :)

Anyway, while we wait for gometros to post the answer to the castle question....I thought I would post the first photo question of this thread

The rules are the same...where in WDW was this photo taken?

webIMG_0242_small.jpg

psst MBabe...thought you'd be here...was going to take the bus on TT...Oh well...we'll do it another night:)

Higgs...that looks a lot like the Mission Space under construction in Epcot.

Yes, a quiet night....and no Monday Night Football!!

Maybe the Pats and the Rams could play in the annual Toilet Bowl this year! :(

Is it Mission Space?

Taking the bus on Test Track? Let me have a look at the slack adjusters first. loosing the brakes on the bus around the banking wouldn't be pretty.

Disneyjen: I'm just about to turn off the beating your Flyers are handing my Kings.

Hey Granny...AAQ card to you...that is Mission:Space!

Good idea about the Pats/Rams Toilet Bowl...

Can you believe they were the 2 best teams in the NFL only a year ago??? How the mighty have fallen!!

OK...that leads me to another question...

Which New England Patriot took part in the Stars and Motorcars Parade the day after last year's Super Bowl?

Hope that doesn't bring back too many bad memories Granny!

I'll be asleep over here...wake me for breakfast :)

well...just as I was going to sleep...jwill sneaks in and gets the picture question :)

Here's your AAQ card...now I'll see you at breakfast...goodnight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter