Parks/Icons ~ 2" Words & 4" Altered Letters Swap COMPLETED

OOOOOOOOOOOHHH I love it! Such a great font--some of the more "German looking" ones on my computer are not so readable. what is it? Cute pretzel!

Thanks it took a bit tofind something that would work. I got it at da font. I think its deutsch gothic. I'm not home but I'll check when I get there.

It looks great! :goodvibes

Everything is awesome! I cannot wait to see how everything looks together.

Here is my E for group 11b, Epcot

Figment is attached, but only with a removeable glue dot.
DSCN6903.jpg

one more group to go!

We all LOVE Figment so a big :thumbsup2 from me!! So cute! Did you hand cut him out? That must have taken forever!

I printed them on photo paper and then just cut...I considered cutting him using scal but thought I'd end up crying since he'd be less than 2 inches haha

ETA my 2 letters for Spaceship Earth!
DSCN6904.jpg

All done....bagging and tagging tonight....I plan to stop at the PO either tomorrow after work or early Saturday morning. Will let you know.

I am getting ready to head to the post office. I am so sorry I took so long to mail. I have had a lot of family stuff going on! You should have it by Monday! I will have the DC number if needed.

I printed them on photo paper and then just cut...I considered cutting him using scal but thought I'd end up crying since he'd be less than 2 inches haha

ETA my 2 letters for Spaceship Earth!
DSCN6904.jpg

All done....bagging and tagging tonight....I plan to stop at the PO either tomorrow after work or early Saturday morning. Will let you know.

Awwwww dacky that is great! I so totally wanted to do something about the personalized welcome to your future video at the end of the ride--I couldn't figure out how to do it so I canned the idea. Yours is perfect! I love them! I should be getting lots of packages early next week...so excited! Thank you again!

The letters for SE were fun to make once I figured out my plan!

I mailed this morning, I'll PM DC once my lazy butt goes downstairs to grab it from my purse :)

This swap was fun! I'm glad I was able to help out!!!

Glad our package got there ok. I wanted to get it mailed so we could concentrate on packing for our trip. I probably won't be on much since we leave in a week for vacation. I love what everyone has posted and I can't wait to see these all together. :goodvibes

Group 1-D & W:
DSCN0573.jpg

Group 2-M & I:
DSCN0572.jpg

Group 10-C:
DSCN0570.jpg

Group 11-E:
DSCN0568.jpg

Group 12-C & A:
DSCN0574.jpg

Group 14-S & R:
DSCN0567.jpg

Group 21-D & N:
DSC_1362-1.jpg

Group 22-T:
DSC_1363.jpg

I took pics of groups 15 & 16, but I can't find them now. Maybe they got accidentally deleted? :confused3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter