Parks/Icons ~ 2" Words & 4" Altered Letters Swap COMPLETED

Sorry to highjack....we would love to have somemore players over on the Altered Paper Clip swap....please come join us!!!

Rebecca, your pkg. came today too. I had to rush upstairs to look at my print out to see if I am in your groups! Looks great!!!!!!!!!!

Got it today Stephanie! All of your groups are awesome. I love every single one! You picked out such cool specialty papers!

Traci Thank you so much for letting me know that my package arrived! I have checked several times today in this thread and usps.com! I guess I was a little paranoid!!! :laughing: I apologize again for the confusion!

I am glad that you liked my letters okay. This is really my first letter swap and I really loved doing them! I can't wait to see the letters all together!

Traci -- my pieces are all packaged up and ready to go and then I looked in my PMs and I don't have your address! Please PM with the info and I will get this out immediately!

Thanks again for hosting, I'm sorry I'm coming in right at the finish line!

I will (hopefully) be posting pictures later today.

Traci -- my pieces are all packaged up and ready to go and then I looked in my PMs and I don't have your address! Please PM with the info and I will get this out immediately!

Thanks again for hosting, I'm sorry I'm coming in right at the finish line!

I will (hopefully) be posting pictures later today.

Sent a few minutes ago. Thanks!

I left my swap to be mailed by my house-sitter and now he said he doesnt see it....so I think I left it in my car thats in my garage soooo long story short...I will mail it as soon as we get back from DD's dance thing in Tucson.Sorry Boys are stupid.:confused3
All my stuff is done and labled though.:thumbsup2

Packages arrived today from Mischief_managed and Mom-to-2-Princesses. Haven't opened em yet but the boxes look great so I'm assuming everything inside is in perfect shape too.

Traci - left this along with my Sports and more swap for DH to mail. Heforgot this one. So, I will stop on the way to softball and get this out to you. I can send the DC tonight or tomorrow am when I put up my pix. Thanks so much!!!! Have fun sorting! And, by the way...I put my letter for each swapper in different bags instead of all one bag. I figured it would make it easier on you!

Packages arrived today from Disney_rider and LOVEMY3KIDDOS. They both have such beautiful intricate letters!

I am going to start sorting and photographing tonight after I get DD to bed. I have some time tomorrow afternoon to work on it as well. BUT this weekend I'm going to a crop (My Mother's Day gift) Friday night and all day Saturday. Then Sunday is Mother's Day and I'm sure we'll be making the rounds to visit family. So I really can't devote a ton of time to this until Monday. I hope you understand. I'll try to get them back out to you as quick as I can.

I cant wait to see all of the letters together! I am really looking forward to the pictures! This was such a fun swap!

I am finally getting around to posting the pictures of my letters...I will list the groups to the best of my knowledge

Disney World 1

3swaps045.jpg

Magic Kingdom 2

3swaps046.jpg

Main St. USA 3 (the lamp post is the I)

3swaps047.jpg

Fantasyland 4

3swaps048.jpg

Adventureland 5

3swaps049.jpg

Frontierland 6

3swaps050.jpg

Liberty Square 7

3swaps051.jpg

Tomorrowland 8

3swaps052.jpg

Castle 10

3swaps053.jpg

Epcot 11

3swaps054.jpg

Hollywood Studios 13

3swaps055.jpg

Sorcerer's Hat 14 (the moon is the C)

3swaps056.jpg

Animal Kingdom 15 (lion's head is the O)

3swaps057.jpg

Tree of Life 16

3swaps058.jpg

Asia 17

3swaps059.jpg

Africa 18

3swaps060.jpg

Dinoland USA 19 (the bone is the I)

3swaps061.jpg

Don't remember this one?? Discovery Island maybe? group 20

3swaps062.jpg

Downtown Disney 21 (my least favorite...w is supposed to be legos)

3swaps063.jpg

Partners 22

3swaps064.jpg

I will list the rest in the next post

Group A - D

3swaps065.jpg

Group B - A

3swaps066.jpg

Group D - S

3swaps067.jpg

Fantasyland 4a

3swaps068.jpg

Adventureland 5a

3swaps069.jpg

Tomorrowland 8a

3swaps070.jpg

Sorcerer's Hat??? 14a

3swaps071.jpg

Dinoland USA 19a

3swaps072.jpg

That's it...hope you all like!! Sorry again for the super sized pictures....I always forget to re-size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter