Parks/Icons ~ 2" Words & 4" Altered Letters Swap COMPLETED

got my package today! love all the letters ladies!! can't wait to start scrapping with them!

thanks for hosting Traci!!!

My package arrived today as well! Thanks for hosting!

Hopefully you think some of my brads are the "cool" ones :rotfl: I've gotten lots of the Disney ones at JoAnns, but for this swap it's all from Michaels I got my wands on the "C" for castle (group 10a), the butterfly eyelet on the C in group 20 (Discovery Island), the animal on the I in group 18 (Africa) and L in group16 (Tree of Life). But my favorite place is Your Scrapbook Superstore in Sevierville, TN. I go once a year when we are on vacation and get the cutest stuff there. This year's school swap has little science beaker brads and the Other Parks swap I was able to get dolphin eyelets from there.

I always look in Joann's and Michael's, maybe I just miss them.:confused3 The store in TN sounds great...I keep looking for something like that here. Thanks for sharing.

Cassey

Mine came yesterday! I probably won't get to look at them until tomorrow (it's graduation week here), but I wanted you to know they were here! Thanks so much for hostessing!! :thumbsup2

Great work ladies !!!! I got my envie yesterday !! can't wait to start using them.. Michelle

My package arrived yesterday!!! Everything is incredible!! I can't wait to go to Disney (in just a few days) and them come back and use all my goodies!!! Thank you for hostessing!!

I know rhonda has received her package too!! She has been crazy busy with preschool graduation!!

NO--What's up with that?? I was sure it would be here by today. I'm going to wait until tomorrow and if it doesn't come then I'll just go ahead and mail pkgs without the letter and send them all in an envelope to everyone.

Ughhhhhh!! Stupid mail!! Let me know...I will send you the $ for the postage if you have to send them seperately! Sorry about this!

NO--What's up with that?? I was sure it would be here by today. I'm going to wait until tomorrow and if it doesn't come then I'll just go ahead and mail pkgs without the letter and send them all in an envelope to everyone.

Feel free to hold onto mine until the letter comes unless you need the space in the house. I can wait another few days.

Rebecca

Our package arrived but I won't get to see it till Friday. We live near the Scrap Store in TN and love it. I always end up spending way too much. Anytime we go to Dollywood DH drops me off at the scrap store and goes to the bookstore and I call him when done.

I got my box on Friday I didnt get to open it cause we had to leave for DD's dance compition...I cant wait to open it when I get home!! I NEED to organize my swap stuff better i have everything stashed in dif places.

Received mine. Everything is beautiful and can't wait to use it. Thanks for all your hard work!

Hanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter