Parks/Icons ~ 2" Words & 4" Altered Letters Swap COMPLETED

Wow, those are so amazing! great job!
I for one like bigger pictures, better to see the details!

ok, they are uploaded.... and I resized them, but it only looks like one wanted to listen! Sorry -- but if you want to see them, this is the only way!

Group 1a - Disneyworld
DSC03121.jpg

Group 2a - Magic kingdom

DSC03008.jpg

Group 3a - Main Street

DSC03122.jpg

Group 4 - Fantasyland

DSC03123.jpg

Group 5 - Adventureland

DSC03124.jpg

Group 6a -Frontierland

DSC03125.jpg

Group 7 - Liberty Square

DSC03126.jpg

Group 8 - Tomorrowland

DSC03127.jpg

Group 9 - Toontown

DSC03128.jpg

Group 10a - Castle

DSC03129.jpg

Group 11b - Epcot

DSC03130.jpg

Group 12a - Spaceship Earth

DSC03131.jpg

Group 13a - Hollywood Studios

DSC03132.jpg

Group 14a - Sorcerer Hat

DSC03133.jpg

Group 15a - Animal Kingdom

DSC03134.jpg

Group 16 - Tree of Life (you will get one of these brads!)

DSC03135.jpg

Group 17a - Asia

DSC03136.jpg

Group 18 - Africa (really cute giraffe brad!)

DSC03137.jpg

Group 19 - Dinoland USA

DSC03138.jpg

Group 20 - Discovery Island (check out the butterfly eyelet)

DSC03139.jpg

Group 21a - Downtown Disney (I agree with Erin, this one was hard for me. Then I decided to go "Florida" with it - sun and palm trees!)

DSC03140.jpg

And last, but not least, Group 22 - Partners

DSC03141.jpg

Please do not mail my package until Thursday- we will be out of town.

Thanks,
Rebecca

I posted the slideshow pictures ladies! it's my first time doing a slideshow so if anyone has advice for me please let me know. Hopefully it works okay.

All groups are sorted and photographed. I want to double check all the box contents with the packing lists I made then the boxes just need to get mailing labels/addresses on them. I should be able to mail out packages in the within the next day or so.

QUESTION: I'm trying to figure out how to print the USPS postage labels online...click n ship I guess. I don't have a scale. Can I not use the online site with just flat rate packaging? It keeps asking me for package weight and dimensions.:confused:

I just looked at the slideshow! Everyone's creations are so beautiful! It's so amazing how everyone's colors and designs just work together so perfectly! I can't wait to see them all in person!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they look so great all put together!! great job everyone!!

sorry I can't help with the postage question...never done it on-line before..

Love the slideshow, thanks Traci for taking the time to take pics and post them, everyone did a beautiful job!

Cassey

I used to just put in any weight, since they are flat rate. As long as it is not over 20 pounds, I don't think it matters.

Everyone's package went postal today except for the participants in this group:

Group 4a FANTASYLAND
F chiefdragon
A Disney rider
N rlovew
T chiefdragon
A LOVEMY3KIDDOS
S hiclarke
Y Disney rider
L mycutiepatooties
A rlovew
N hiclarke
D mycutiepatooties
2 inch icon LOVEMY3KIDDOS

A swapper is mailing me the correct letter to complete the word. It should arrive any day and then your boxes will go postal too.

Awesome! Everything looks great...I cannot wait to see what they look like in person. :goodvibes

I received my package today!!:cool1::cool1: Thank you all, the letters are fantastic. Traci, thanks for hostessing and doing a great job. I know sorting these could not have been easy.

Where does everyone get the really cool brads and mickey heads? DD says to ask because we would like to purchase some.

Cassey

I received my package today!!:cool1::cool1: Thank you all, the letters are fantastic. Traci, thanks for hostessing and doing a great job. I know sorting these could not have been easy.

Where does everyone get the really cool brads and mickey heads? DD says to ask because we would like to purchase some.

Cassey

My package arrived today as well! Thanks for hosting!

Hopefully you think some of my brads are the "cool" ones :rotfl: I've gotten lots of the Disney ones at JoAnns, but for this swap it's all from Michaels I got my wands on the "C" for castle (group 10a), the butterfly eyelet on the C in group 20 (Discovery Island), the animal on the I in group 18 (Africa) and L in group16 (Tree of Life). But my favorite place is Your Scrapbook Superstore in Sevierville, TN. I go once a year when we are on vacation and get the cutest stuff there. This year's school swap has little science beaker brads and the Other Parks swap I was able to get dolphin eyelets from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter