Pat's Disney Designs (*BACK after being away way too long*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
here you go , hope she likes it :thumbsup2
olivia1.gif

Thank You yes she liked it.

Pat-Your designs are fabulous!!! Could you please personalize a couple of them for me. I am surprising my husband by renewing our vows on our upcoming Disney trip and would love to have the Cinderella design and the Mickey and Minnie one in front of the bridge, if you wouldn't mind?!

Eric & Kimberly
10 Years
Would this be ok on the Cinderella one?

Eric & Kimberly
Still Celebrating the Magic!
If you could do something like this on the Mickey one?!

Thank you soooo much for your time!!!!!
Kim
momofdbsdca

Have a great trip, if you need anything else, just let me know :goodvibes
Congratulations!!

eric-kimberly10.jpg

eric-kimberly2.jpg

Didnt know if you wanted the one with or the one without the gold frame so I made them both :goodvibes

Didnt know if you wanted the one in front or on the bridge so made both of them as well :goodvibes
Greetings from Pat

Thank you so much...they are great!

Hope this is what you requested.
if you need any changes, please let me know :goodvibes
Greetings from Pat

christracey1.jpg

Thank you so much for doing this!! Would you mind terribly doing one of Mickey and Minnie in front of the bridge? I can't decide!!! And I like the wording the other dis'er requested better than what I suggested.....the date still but Chris and Tracey's Disney Fairytale Wedding....

I love these and can't wait to wear them in August!!

Thank you SO much!!! It's PERFECT!
I can't wait to wear these on our trip! - Thanks for helping to make Jayden's birthday trip extra special! :goodvibes

No Problem changing anything about it :thumbsup2
Here is the changed one, hope that one is better :goodvibes

jayden3.gif

Thank you so much for doing this!! Would you mind terribly doing one of Mickey and Minnie in front of the bridge? I can't decide!!! And I like the wording the other dis'er requested better than what I suggested.....the date still but Chris and Tracey's Disney Fairytale Wedding....

I love these and can't wait to wear them in August!!

Hiya
Thanks for requesting again, here is the other Disney wedding design.
Hope you like it as much as the other one :goodvibes
Greetings from Pat

chris-tracey2.jpg

Thank you all for your kind words :grouphug:

I was asked about a disney cruise design so I decided to give that one a shot as well.
Here are a few disney cruise images I came up with.
I am not sure if I put the right name on the cruise ships but I am sure someone will point them out to me if I messed up, lol!
so there are 2 cruise ship images with and 2 without the disney crew, 1 disney crew portholes design and a cruise invitation :goodvibes

cruisewonder2.jpg

cruisewonder1.jpg

magiccruise2.jpg

magiccruise1.jpg

portholes1.jpg

cruise2.jpg

Wow! Your pics are amazing! I couldn't even imagine creating something like that. I'm not sure if you have any suggestions, but I'm getting married at Disney in 3 months, and I'd really like to make tshirts. I personally love your wedding designs, but I'm not sure that DF would like the pink flowers and ribbon. I'd love any help or ideas you have. Thanks so much!
jennifer & kyle
June 14, 2007

Wow! Your pics are amazing! I couldn't even imagine creating something like that. I'm not sure if you have any suggestions, but I'm getting married at Disney in 3 months, and I'd really like to make tshirts. I personally love your wedding designs, but I'm not sure that DF would like the pink flowers and ribbon. I'd love any help or ideas you have. Thanks so much!
jennifer & kyle
June 14, 2007

I am working on some more disney wedding things right now, but it is hard finding the right things to put in the bavkgrounds at times. I will surely let you know once I have come up with something new :thumbsup2

I love it you are so awesome

Txs
Liz

Thanks for your kind words :goodvibes

I just added 2 non disney related designs to my Fotki site.
They are kids seaworld shirts.
I have also added a few princesses in frames designs.
these can be requested with or without the flower on top of the frame....
Jasmin, Cinderella, Ariel, Snowwhite, Belle and Aurora in round and square frames. these are just the examples and are resized to about half the size the frames really are. ( seaworld designs are at 100%)

voorbeeld5.jpg

voorbeeld2.jpg

voorbeeld4.jpg

seaworld2.gif

seaworld1.gif

Love these! You will make lots of little ones delighted with the T-shirts they get to wear!

OOOOOOOOOOOH.....I can see already that I am going to have to have the Sea World design for my youngest. I don't think she'd let us out of FL without going to Sea World.

The Princesses are great too!!

Oh, I LOVE them!!!! I wish my daughter was still into princesses but that's what nieces are for. I especially love the first Sea World one - very Cute!!

I like those I might have to try to make stickers out of those for DD's birthday party

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter